Punisher?

I notice that the Punisher logo is popular with military and gun folks. I see it on hats, patches, and gun parts with the logo etched into them. What am I missing here? Does it represent something in particular? I remember Punisher vaguely from comic books as a kid. What am I missing here?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge comic fan here. When they gave him his own book back in the 80s it was awesome. Its like Deathwish or Dirty Harry on steroids. A dude who takes out badguys and then uses their money to buy all kinds of cool weaponry? Whats not to like? :yum:

I had to give up my comic addiction in the 90s tho. $150 a week was too much.

Guest Scramasax

I have one punisher lower. It is on my 458Socom with an ACE hammer stock. Bought the lower because the SN. was 458:cool:. Just had to put it together. Also got the "Official" Punisher movie knife. Just couldn't resist.:yum: Now if I could just just get the cars and other goodies

Cheers,

ts

I notice that the Punisher logo is popular with military and gun folks. I see it on hats, patches, and gun parts with the logo etched into them. What am I missing here? Does it represent something in particular? I remember Punisher vaguely from comic books as a kid. What am I missing here?

You're not missing anything. It is the new toughguy fad. I can't count how many tactical vehicles I've seen this logo stenciled on to between Iraq and Afghanistan. I see punisher skulls on people's kit just about every time I see someone wearing kit anymore. To me it's entered the same category as Tapout gear, Affliction shirts and Axe body spray.

You're not missing anything. It is the new toughguy fad. I can't count how many tactical vehicles I've seen this logo stenciled on to between Iraq and Afghanistan. I see punisher skulls on people's kit just about every time I see someone wearing kit anymore. To me it's entered the same category as Tapout gear, Affliction shirts and Axe body spray.

Well I guess I missed the whole tough guy thing whatever it is. I dont have any of those Logos on anything.

Well I guess I missed the whole tough guy thing whatever it is. I dont have any of those Logos on anything.

I miss a lot of fads nowadays; that's how I can tell I'm getting old. That and people call me "sir" now, which I cringe every time I hear that.

I hate being called sir...

The punisher thing is kinda cool, but I always like stuff no one else has. To me, a true custom piece is something no one else can even get. I have a set of custom 1911 grips being made right now and they are going to be 100% original and can't be bought anywhere.