Hobson Pike Range?

Guest eyebedam

Guest eyebedam

Ive never been there & its only about 10 mins down the road from my house. Does anyone know the hours they are open or how much it cost? I plan on going there tomorrow to play with my new LCP & Walther. Do they sell ammo there? I got plenty but just curious. Is there anything that I should know before I go? Any input is appreciated.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Operation Schedule:

April - October

Friday-Saturday

(10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)

Sunday (1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.)

No tickets will be sold after 5pm

November - March

Friday-Saturday

(10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)

Sunday (1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.)

No tickets will be sold after 3:30pm

Contact Info:

Tim Turrentine - Manager

2618 Hobson Pike,

Antioch, TN 37013

615-641-8896

Four Range:

50-foot range (30 positions, including 2 wheelchair accessible positions.)

50-yard range (20 positions)

100-yard range (18 positions, including 1 wheelchair accessible position.)

An archery range has been added that includes a sight in range with targets ranging from 10yds - 50yds. They also have a walk through range with targets ranging from 10yds - 80yds to challenge an archers skill.

NOTE: Firearms must be cased and unloaded. Also, ear and eye protection is required.

Fees:

Adults (16 years and older): $5.50 for 2 hours. Time begins when the patron checks in with the rangemaster. Youth (15 years and younger): $1.50 for 2 hours. Time begins when the patron checks in with the rangemaster. Youths, whether shooters or spectators, must be immediately supervised by an adult at all times.You do not need a hunting license to shoot at the range. Everyone (including hunting license holders) must purchase an entrance ticket.

Optional Annual Fee:

Adult annual fee: $101.00

Youth annual fee: $26.00

http://www.tnoutdoorsmen.com/srhec.htm

Guest eyebedam

Thanks for the quick response. The annual adult fee is kinda pricey huh? I hope the weather is nice tomorrow Im itchin to do some shootin.

Guest eyebedam
I am not sure but $2.00/week sounds reaonable to me.

Yeah if they were open daily but being open only 3 days a week limits your chances to really take advantage. Id love to be able to go during the week in the early afternoon when I get off. I did end up going yesterday & had a really good time. The guys were really nice.

I usually go on Saturdays. Every couple of months I sneak away from work early on Friday and head out there usually I have the range pretty much to myself. I have the annual membership and one of the advantages is when the RSO's see the green card they tend to leave you alone of course I know 75% of them by their first names. I have seen some be a little overzealous but then again I have also seen some very careless shooters out there and unless you are a regular the RSO has to assume the worst.