Awsome interview after Debate proving Ron Paul can Win

He'll never get the chance; in fact it's very doubtful that he'll even win the primary in his home state let alone the nomination...I've nothing against the man or about 90% of his positions on issues but he simply isn't pulling enough support to get anywhere...he's within a couple of percentage points of where he's always been every time he's run; I don't see thatchanging.

He'll never get the chance; in fact it's very doubtful that he'll even win the primary in his home state let alone the nomination...I've nothing against the man or about 90% of his positions on issues but he simply isn't pulling enough support to get anywhere...he's within a couple of percentage points of where he's always been every time he's run; I don't see thatchanging.

Lol He is More than doubled sometimes quadrupled his Numbers from Last election

Primarys are based on Deligates its not a popular Vote!!

Rick and Newt Can NOT get the required amount of deligates to win due to the amount of deligates they Cant get Because there not on the Ballot in a number of states

Unless newt or Santorum pull off a 100 percent win at nearly all the Other states in which they are on the ballot They cant win

They are only in the race to take the Anti Romney Vote From Paul and Give "You " and "Others Like YOU" who will vote "R" No Matter what

a no choice vote between Gun Grabbing Romney and Gun Grabbing Obama.

I noticed in one of your other post you had said there was no proof that dems would Leave there Party and Vote for Paul if he got the Nomination Please"Google" Blue Replublicans for Ron Paul there are alot of them Hell my next Door Neighbor Noticed My Paul sign and made a Point to tell me they Voted for Obama but would Vote for Paul if They had a chance .

This Primary is Between Romney and Paul you can say Paul has no chance of winning all you want hell the Media does it every day He has constent and steady Growth despite that and his numbers dont fluxuate they only rise

Edited by plank white
Guest bkelm18

He can win what? The nomination? Perhaps. There's a slim, super slim chance he could be nominated. The presidency? No. Anybody who thinks RP can actually beat Obama has lost touch with today's world. He would be slaughtered going head to head with Obama. This country isn't ready for a president like RP. I too respect the man and his views, even agree with most of them, but I don't bet on losing horses.

Funny how it was Santorum that took votes away from Mitt and not RP.

Paul has a strong following but it's not popularity that wins elections, it winning states and delegates and RP is last in this department. Like bklem18 said, the majority of the country is not ready or wanting RP, heck there's not any person I can name that thinks like him in the House or Senate. He's an outsider and that appeals to some voters.

If he were to go up against the calm cool BHO in a debate all BHO has to do is bring up the Middle East. Then we would see Paul, once again, come unglued, waving his arms around with his voice changing as his blood pressure rises. What we would see next is Paul frowning and cower like a little school girl on live TV. Embarrassed by the polished marxist.

RP is not presidential in looks, policy and his mannerisms in a society that's more interested in the Kardashians than their crumbling liberty .

He's losing and supports Mitt but I doubt he will come out with an endorsement of anyone, he's in it for himself and his best contribution is keeping the Constitution in the discussions. I honestly think that he wouldn't care if BHO gets another term just so he can say that he told us so. Most likely the same thoughts of his hard core supporters.

Guest drv2fst

I find it infuriating that most people's ONLY really objection to RP is their assertion that "he can't win". Well, if all of you doubters would judge him, his record, and his positions on issues on their merits then he COULD win. Instead of parroting something you heard on MSNBC or CNN why not compare RP to other candidates based on their voting records? The standard should be "who is the best candidate?". What I see all to often is "I can't agree with RP 100% of the time and one talking head on CNN said that he can't win, so I'll throw my support behind anyone else". I just don't understand it.

I find it infuriating that most people's ONLY really objection to RP is their assertion that "he can't win". Well, if all of you doubters would judge him, his record, and his positions on issues on their merits then he COULD win. Instead of parroting something you heard on MSNBC or CNN why not compare RP to other candidates based on their voting records? The standard should be "who is the best candidate?". What I see all to often is "I can't agree with RP 100% of the time and one talking head on CNN said that he can't win, so I'll throw my support behind anyone else". I just don't understand it.

Seriously, IF he could win, why is he not in 1st or 2nd place right now? (and don't blame it on the media) IF he was in either spot there would be a lot more folks here also supporting him.

Nobody can agree with 100% of any candidate and THE biggest issue in this election is making sure BHO is voted out, RP is NOT wining over the majority and that is another reason why we are saying he can't win.

Also, if you read all the RP related posts you'll see there are many things that we can agree on but it's obvious that in the primaries that many do NOT.

I find RP's foreign policy, or lack thereof, to be a major concern. The Middle East is a powder keg waiting to blow at any minute. All you have to do is listen to Iran's warnings about nuking Israel. These threats are very real and should be taken as such. I do agree with him on declaring war through Congress and not via presidential directive. I also think RP is horrible in debates. He sounds whiney and stutters and stammers too much.

• Like 1

I find RP's foreign policy, or lack thereof, to be a major concern. The Middle East is a powder keg waiting to blow at any minute. All you have to do is listen to Iran's warnings about nuking Israel. These threats are very real and should be taken as such. I do agree with him on declaring war through Congress and not via presidential directive. I also think RP is horrible in debates. He sounds whiney and stutters and stammers too much.

Wow ..Iraq had nukes aswell there Bro .

eitherway its None of our damn business If Iran threatens Irsrael

Irsael Has Hundreds of Nukes and is more than Capable of defending themselfs You are falling for the same propaganda that is destroying this country ." I will admit I fell for it my self"

But ive done my own research and I know the truth now and I would never support going after Iran . Israel has said on numerous occasions they can take care of themselfs and America needs the stay out of it.

You do know Hitler Coined the fraise "Preimptive War "right and it was that same preimtive war that turned Germany into what it became.

You do know we are viewed in much the same way around the world now as the Nazis were viewed by us back then right?

You do know the constitution doesnt give us the right to invade other countrys without a Decleration of War by the congress right?

Please study up on history between Iran and america even if its just some simple "Google searching" and see why they hate us and Understand we are the Bullys and not the other way around.

I can help a little but you will have to be slightly open minded and look at some of the small info provided with a clear Heart and judge only after seeing and researching into it more for yourself

BAR-us_bases_surrounding_iran.jpg

Now after all this I still say that if there were Credible proof that Iran Had Nukes "Not the Kindof Proof they can say oops it was wrong My bad" after the fact Like they did in Iraq. But real Proof that Iran had a Nuke then whats wrong with talking and trying to bring about peace instead of war sanctions are doing nothing but provoking war .

If we Had real Credible Proof that we were in imediate threat of being attacked by Iran Whats wrong with asking congress to declair war and doing it that right way ? we havent had one legal declaration of war since ww2 and here is why.

Edited by plank white

Lol He is More than doubled sometimes quadrupled his Numbers from Last election

Primarys are based on Deligates its not a popular Vote!!

Rick and Newt Can NOT get the required amount of deligates to win due to the amount of deligates they Cant get Because there not on the Ballot in a number of states

Unless newt or Santorum pull off a 100 percent win at nearly all the Other states in which they are on the ballot They cant win

They are only in the race to take the Anti Romney Vote From Paul and Give "You " and "Others Like YOU" who will vote "R" No Matter what

a no choice vote between Gun Grabbing Romney and Gun Grabbing Obama.

I noticed in one of your other post you had said there was no proof that dems would Leave there Party and Vote for Paul if he got the Nomination Please"Google" Blue Replublicans for Ron Paul there are alot of them Hell my next Door Neighbor Noticed My Paul sign and made a Point to tell me they Voted for Obama but would Vote for Paul if They had a chance .

This Primary is Between Romney and Paul you can say Paul has no chance of winning all you want hell the Media does it every day He has constent and steady Growth despite that and his numbers dont fluxuate they only rise

I've never said democrats wouldn't vote for Ron Paul...I know quite a few good, conservative Democrats who would but it's because they are planning on voting for ABO; not becasue RP would be the Republican nominee and with one exception, none of them that supported Obummer first time around.

I'll say this for you, you do a good job of regurgitating all the Ron Paul party line and other internet experts; it's the exact same garbage I've heard every time RP has run (you have heard haven't you that do the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is a working definition of insanity?).

You can keep telling yourself (and anyone else who will listen) this stuff but it's so much pie in the sky thinking that I'm stunned that the world isn't drowning in meringue.

Edited by RobertNashville

Vote for him in our primary and see how he does. Otherwise, I haven't made up my mind

up out of the ones left in the race, but the frothing about him hasn't changed me to his

camp.

That video doesn't prove anything, except that he's still in the race. If he pulls a Perot,

it's all over. That really does us all a lot of good, doesn't it?

The best thing that can happen for Dr. Paul is that he gets time behind the podium at the

convention, and maybe gets to further constitutional beliefs among the remaining

candidates. He could really do the Tea Party's cause a lot of good and that's a huge

influence, or thorn in the backside, of the GOP elite.

Last man standing is still my vote and we will need all the super PAC money to get whoever

that is to beat Obama.

A huge majority in the Senate and the House would do more to keep our country from going

down the proverbial crapper than worrying about Ron Paul.

I've never said democrats wouldn't vote for Ron Paul...I know quite a few good, conservative Democrats who would but it's because they are planning on voting for ABO; not becasue RP would be the Republican nominee and with one exception, none of them that supported Obummer first time around.

A vote for Ron Paul instead of Obama would be a vote taken from Obama if (and that's a big if) one can be absolutely sure the person would otherwise vote for Obama...the positions and values between those two people are so significant that I find it difficult to believe that any significant number of current RP supporters once supported Obama. So, unless you have some significant and verifiable numbers to substantiate your assertion, I find the assertion highly unlikely.

I'll say this for you, you do a good job of regurgitating all the Ron Paul party line and other internet experts; it's the exact same garbage I've heard every time RP has run (you have heard haven't you that do the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is a working definition of insanity?).

Yes and I would describe doing the same thing over and over again as "Electing only the people the media tell you to by saying they are the only ones that can win " over and over again "That has almost completely ruined America from what it was even 40 years ago especially if you say since 1913 " and its fine there "ARE" millions Like you who dont know better it is meant to be that way "You are controlled and cant even see it Ron Paul can win if you would look at the delegates HE CAN "Hell only him and Romney Can win the Pr Pimary" As for internet Experts Id rather here a good debate from someone who has done there own research than someone gurgling up media spewed nonsence That is nothing more than propaganda. The media is Lying to you and has been. So pretty much everyone of your Points is false .

1. Ron Paul cant win ...False just cause the media said it doesnt make it true

2. Ron Paul is an Isolationist....False just cause the media said it doesnt make it true

3. Ron Paul is a Racist ...False just cause the media said it doesnt make it true

These are pretty much the only arguments I here against Paul and they are all false

Oh and lets not forget I must just be some teenage Pot Head for supporting Paul since the Media told you so.

You can keep telling yourself (and anyone else who will listen) this stuff but it's so much pie in the sky thinking that I'm stunned that the world isn't drowning in meringue.

Huh? Edited by plank white

Plank White,

That speech by Ike is always a good primer and is a good farewell speech, but I don't understand

why you included it. We're already neck-deep in the "Military Industrial Complex" and his warning

about protecting our individual liberties almost seems an afterthought, but it is the main idea Ike

was talking about. I would have voted for him if I had the chance.

We weren't around when the Persians started invading other countries, but Christianity and Judaism

were. I won't give a history lesson because I would probably make too many mistakes, but the Jews

have seen the threat more times than you could count. Iraq didn't have nukes, but were working

towards them. I only remember something about yellow cake uranium and nerve gas which is bad

enough.

Israel has been under constant threat by Islam since its inception and it is the common denominator

that needs to be defended. Those other deals Obama has been involving himself in were uncalled for

and unconstitutional, but I don't see us not defending Israel, except that Obama despises them. That's

good enough reason for us to make sure Obama is defeated. Israel is the primary reason for us to be

in the middle east. They are ones that became surrounded by the fall of those countries during the

so-called "Arab Spring", which was just more radicalization of those countries and is intended by the

Muslim Brotherhood to go against Israel.

Ron Paul is wrong about his foreign policy to the extent of allowing a Third World War that Obama is

trying to start. Obama's policy toward the middle east is drawing us into that war. I don't see how Paul's

"Let them be" attitude would help anyone, especially since we are on their list, also.

Plank White,

That speech by Ike is always a good primer and is a good farewell speech, but I don't understand

why you included it. We're already neck-deep in the "Military Industrial Complex" and his warning

about protecting our individual liberties almost seems an afterthought, but it is the main idea Ike

was talking about. I would have voted for him if I had the chance.

We weren't around when the Persians started invading other countries, but Christianity and Judaism

were. I won't give a history lesson because I would probably make too many mistakes, but the Jews

have seen the threat more times than you could count. Iraq didn't have nukes, but were working

towards them. I only remember something about yellow cake uranium and nerve gas which is bad

enough.

Israel has been under constant threat by Islam since its inception and it is the common denominator

that needs to be defended. Those other deals Obama has been involving himself in were uncalled for

and unconstitutional, but I don't see us not defending Israel, except that Obama despises them. That's

good enough reason for us to make sure Obama is defeated. Israel is the primary reason for us to be

in the middle east. They are ones that became surrounded by the fall of those countries during the

so-called "Arab Spring", which was just more radicalization of those countries and is intended by the

Muslim Brotherhood to go against Israel.

Ron Paul is wrong about his foreign policy to the extent of allowing a Third World War that Obama is

trying to start. Obama's policy toward the middle east is drawing us into that war. I don't see how Paul's

"Let them be" attitude would help anyone, especially since we are on their list, also.

You Have to look at why we are on there list and have to ask yourself if the tables were turned and we had been controlled and minipulated by them the way we have controlled and minipulated them for the last 100 years would they be on our list aswell ofcourse they would you have to fix that not create more hate and destruction by invading them aswell . We are the agressors here not the other way around. They are simply saying the same thing any bullied little kid would say after being picked on and bullied constantly.

Not to say that there wont be a threat but there is None Yet and we are the ones who created it . As stated before Israel can defend themselfs and they are more than capable of doing so. better yet Lets listen to what they themselfs say about being able to defend themselfs.

Edited by plank white

By the way Fellas Im not here to try and make anyone mad or hurt anyones fealings I just like a good debate and stand firm on my thoughts and Im glad you guys do aswell :) so no hard fealings I notice some of yall get a little heated and thats cool just dont take stuff to personally we all want a better America than the crap bowl we are swimming in we just have different views on how to get there :D

Yes and I would describe doing the same thing over and over again as "Electing only the people the media tell you to by saying they are the only ones that can win " over and over again "That has almost completely ruined America from what it was even 40 years ago especially if you say since 1913 " and its fine there "ARE" millions Like you who dont know better it is meant to be that way "You are controlled and cant even see it Ron Paul can win if you would look at the delegates HE CAN "Hell only him and Romney Can win the Pr Pimary" As for internet Experts Id rather here a good debate from someone who has done there own research than someone gurgling up media spewed nonsence That is nothing more than propaganda. The media is Lying to you and has been. So pretty much everyone of your Points is false .

1. Ron Paul cant win ...False just cause the media said it doesnt make it true

2. Ron Paul is an Isolationist....False just cause the media said it doesnt make it true

3. Ron Paul is a Racist ...False just cause the media said it doesnt make it true

These are pretty much the only arguments I here against Paul and they are all false

Oh and lets not forget I must just be some teenage Pot Head for supporting Paul since the Media told you so.

Huh?

Your response is typical of the the kind of Ron Paul supporter that is his biggest obstetrical to getting traction; when you can't bring people to your way of thinking you start attacking people.

Attacking those who don't accept your opinions is the quintessential response when you have a week argument - insulting me by claiming that I'm some sort of controlled, media-fed robot who can't think for myself not only does nothing to advance your argument, it shames you (or at least it should). You know nothing about me and even if you did, you have no right to insult me.

All the opinions you keep throwing at people is wishful thinking.

Ron Paul WILL NOT WIN the Republican nomination; he won't even win his home stat's primary (in fact he'll likely finish last). I can't bet since it's illegal in Tennessee but if I'm wrong about him winning the nomination I'll come back here and say so.

Your response is typical of the the kind of Ron Paul supporter that is his biggest obstetrical to getting traction; when you can't bring people to your way of thinking you start attacking people.

Attacking those who don't accept your opinions is the quintessential response when you have a week argument - insulting me by claiming that I'm some sort of controlled, media-fed robot who can't think for myself not only does nothing to advance your argument, it shames you (or at least it should). You know nothing about me and even if you did, you have no right to insult me.

All the opinions you keep throwing at people is wishful thinking.

Ron Paul WILL NOT WIN the Republican nomination; he won't even win his home stat's primary (in fact he'll likely finish last). I can't bet since it's illegal in Tennessee but if I'm wrong about him winning the nomination I'll come back here and say so.

Haha you couldnt be more Wrong I do get a little pissy when Bundled into a group of people and called an Internet expert sarcastically by someone bringing the same spoonfed media arguments to the table.

Im also not a big fan of someone someone claiming that trying to do something completly different than what has been done since I have been born is INSANE. when Infact insanity does mean doing the same thing over and over again and expecting deferent results . So how would Trying to Change the establishment that has brought us to the breaking point be the definition of insanity when all Im hearing Is " Im Gonna Do and vote the same way I always have but this time its GONNA WORK" Your flame bubble got heated first I just mirrored it and let you feel some of it yourself . Being a Paul supporter Ive gotten Quite used to Random Media Puppets and sheep Trying to Qail and change my stance on Freedom , Personally Liberty , and Small Government aswell as Ending these Wars. and the only arguments I ever Here are Media controlled Lies I know your fealings are to hurt to actually think of Voting for RP in the Primary I went through about a year or two of denial before I came around its no big deal but if your gonna argue and bicker with someone over the internet Your arguments should be more then something the Media says everyday if not for any other reason than you may be viewed as a media controlled sheep .

As stated earlier I dont want to hurt your feelings I like a good debate but your just a bit to fragile.

as for Opinions whats wrong with wishful thinking? Yes I wish people would wake Up .

I cant make people see what is happening right in front of there face I can only tell them what I think is going on and let them choose for themselfs.

And there we go this is my finale rebutal to you sir I shall not hurt your feelings again because I simply wont respond to anything else you say.

Edited by plank white
Guest ThePunisher

Only the brain dead Dems watch MSNBC and CNN. Ronald Reagan was elected President in 1981 at age 69 and was continually lambasted by the liberals as senile, and RP is 76 and not even close to Reagan in charisma and looks, and has appearances of senility. I don't believe there will ever be another 70 something president ever elected in today's Hollywood image world. Its too bad we live in a time of age discrimination, but that's the reality we live with today. Reagan had a foreign policy that every one believed in at the time, and most people laugh at RP's foreign policy. RP has a slim chance of getting nominated, but zero chance of beating Obumer.

I like a lot of what RP stands for, but his foreign policy just makes him a loser in today's world of ever present danger.

Haha you couldnt be more Wrong I do get a little pissy when Bundled into a group of people and called an Internet expert sarcastically by someone bringing the same spoonfed media arguments to the table.

Im also not a big fan of someone someone claiming that trying to do something completly different than what has been done since I have been born is INSANE. when Infact insanity does mean doing the same thing over and over again and expecting deferent results . So how would Trying to Change the establishment that has brought us to the breaking point be the definition of insanity when all Im hearing Is " Im Gonna Do and vote the same way I always have but this time its GONNA WORK" Your flame bubble got heated first I just mirrored it and let you feel some of it yourself . Being a Paul supporter Ive gotten Quite used to Random Media Puppets and sheep Trying to Qail and change my stance on Freedom , Personally Liberty , and Small Government aswell as Ending these Wars. and the only arguments I ever Here are Media controlled Lies I know your fealings are to hurt to actually think of Voting for RP in the Primary I went through about a year or two of denial before I came around its no big deal but if your gonna argue and bicker with someone over the internet Your arguments should be more then something the Media says everyday if not for any other reason than you may be viewed as a media controlled sheep .

As stated earlier I dont want to hurt your feelings I like a good debate but your just a bit to fragile.

as for Opinions whats wrong with wishful thinking? Yes I wish people would wake Up .

I cant make people see what is happening right in front of there face I can only tell them what I think is going on and let them choose for themselfs.

And there we go this is my finale rebutal to you sir I shall not hurt your feelings again because I simply wont respond to anything else you say.

I suggest you need to re-read I didn't call YOU and internet expert and I didn't call YOU insane.

What I DID day was that you were regurgitating the stuff that other internet experts were saying. The "insanity" comment was also not directed at you, at least not specifically, but at the practice of RP's supporters spouting these same tired, worn out arguments - arguments that are no more valid today than were the other two times he's run for President...RP supporter's need to get some new arguments because these are worn out.

I'm not bring any media argument to any table...I'm stating my OPINION based of a few decades of observing politics, politicians, candidates and primaries and in particular, Ron Paul.

Thanks in advance for your promise of not responding to anything else I cay but I predict you will anyway just like I predict Ron Paul will not win the nomination, much less the Presidency.

Guest NYCrulesU

Well said. Glad to see there's still some common sense around here.

I can't speak for everyone but when I state that "he can't win"; it's an observation, not a criticism of or an objection to him.

I support Santorum and I've been giving his campaign money even when anybody would would said (me included) the he probably couldn't win; at least based on his dismal numbers at the time.

I've been feeding Santorum money (and was giving two others as well) because of all the ones running initially; he was one of the three I decided I could support...once the primary is over, I'll vote for the last man standing because defeating the socialist IS the only thing that truly matters as far as the picking the next president is concerned.

• Like 1