Don't think this is how the "stand your ground law" works

Guest peacexxl

hoping for race riots?

Is that some kind of weird entertainment?

Black folks are freeloaders in general?

i was just hoping for the truth to come out cause I don't know the answers.

What country am I living in?

But I suppose race riots is more entertaining than opening day in baseball and all. So I too will start hoping and praying that a clearly ambiguous situation devolves to a race war for my personal entertainment.

Seriously, hoping for race riots? WTF?

May be what it takes to wake some naive people up to what's really happening in this country because it's clear they refuse to acknowledge the destruction of America by the current administration. They are too concerned with who got kicked off dancing with the stars or telling the Republic of Facebook about the new chinese buffet down the street, they don't want their generic lifestyles bothered by reality hoping that if they don't hear bad stuff it never happened or it will just magically go away. At some point you have had your fill of absurdity and as Mark said, "put up or shut up".

• Like 1
Guest Lester Weevils

This may have already been mentioned but M's father has given several differing accounts of what happened that night. The father says that M was watching the all star game and went to the store at half-time. This isn't possible....that game started at 7:30. Trayvon was already dead by the time the game started.

I suspect there is much more to that aspect of the story. We may never hear that part.

Thanks Gwith40

That Dan Linehan writing on 4/4 at that wagist.com site, elaborated his timeline theories. I have no opinion to the factuality of his analysis, but at least he has spent quite a bit of time studying and thinking about it.

http://www.wagist.co...edees-testimony

He refines his theory from that link you earlier referenced, making a case that there could have been two contacts between Z and M, which he claims would best reconcile various accounts of the incident.

This is becoming reminiscent of the decades of Kennedy assassination nerds entertaining thousands of permutations of what might have happened on the dallas grassy knoll. Didn't pay a lot of attention to the various theories though one would have to be rather out of touch not to absorbed some of it. I didn't pay close attention to that whole long-drawn-out OJ thang, but think it was about the same, with numerous people concocting numerous scenarios which might match the evidence.

Most of you so far got the gist of what I meant.

It is just about time for it to come to a head.

Here goes some maybe's and hopeful assumptions but maybe, a good ol fashion riot will get some bad blood out of some peoples system for a while, maybe, quite a few people will finally see what real leftest radicals run the media and the country right now, maybe, alot of people will finally understand there's more important issues in this country than giving tax payer money to college students for birth control or why some drug addicted actor or actress kicked the bucket, maybe, many people will see just what real racist fools and attention whores Sharpton, Jackson, Spike Lee, ect.ect. are and realize that whitey doesn't have the monoply on racism. I know not everyone will will wake up, just hoping some will.

BTW, i'm not really HOPING for riots and people dying but I believe we are close to it so if it's going to happen maybe some good will come of it, I think a few people woke up after the Rodney King riots for a while, of course many fell back asleep again.

hoping for race riots?

Is that some kind of weird entertainment?

Black folks are freeloaders in general?

i was just hoping for the truth to come out cause I don't know the answers.

What country am I living in?

But I suppose race riots is more entertaining than opening day in baseball and all. So I too will start hoping and praying that a clearly ambiguous situation devolves to a race war for my personal entertainment.

Seriously, hoping for race riots? WTF?

I don't really believe that people here are hoping for race riots. However, I do believe that there is clearly a segment of the "black" population in this country who are truly racists, perhaps the most racists in our country, and who truly want to kill "whitey". Such folks don't give a damn about Martin or the facts or whether Martin is 100% responsible for his death or truly was the victim - it's all about race for them and Martin and the eventual disposition of Zimmerman may well supply the excuse for what they already want to do.

People such as these won't be satisfied until they do riot.

• Like 3
Guest Gwith40

There are all kinds of scenarios and time lines that have been put forth. Quite frankly it makes my head hurt trying to sort them out. I just dont have the mental capacity or the patience I guess.

I would think that starting a riot in that area would be quite stupid. A lot of people around there have firearms and know how to use them. If it does happen, though, there would probably be a lot of trouble in other places around the country, matching up with all the marches and school walk-outs going on. I would bet that most of them aren't prepared to deal with it.

if rioting begins, Martin will be used as an excuse.

I seriously do not believe rioters will give two craps about him, but rather they will be out to steal computers,TV'ss, stereo's, alcohol. Whatever they can that has percieved value. And of course in their minds stick it to whitey.

• Like 1

Too funny! We know that Jackson and Sharpton have selfish motives whenever they get involved in social issues, but after reading a lot of these post I have come to realize that they are not alone in their racial hatred.

I know, I know. You are not a racist. You are just tired of all of the politically correct crap, the affirmative action, the social program and the overall general existence of the non-white humanoid. Good news for you. You are still in America and it's ok to feel that way, but eagerly anticipating a race war/riot. I'm at a loss for words.

I hope that a few years from now people are not talking about what a good sight this was for guns and debate before a bunch of like minded individuals high jacked it to serve their own selfish and hateful purposes.

• Like 2

Lighten up Francis

anyone who knows me knows there is not one racist bone in my body.

I despise people who are racist. I hate all races equally. It's their actions that bother me, not anyone's skin tone.

Edited by Mike.357
  • Like 2
Guest 6.8 AR

No one said they were eagerly anticipating a race riot. If I saw most of it correctly, and I commented on it, too,

we all pretty much said "if they want to cause a riot, so be it". I remember a "put up or shut up", also.

Expecting or anticipating something doesn't necessarily mean anyone's eager for it, either. I really think you

read something that isn't there.

Whatever you think that red pill symbolizes, Neo, you might consider opening your mind, because you aren't

there, yet. The truth is out there.

Guest 6.8 AR

I don't hate ANY race. If I'm hating a black folk or two right now, it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with their skin color. I'm pissed at racists, and not the folks here.

BTW... that -1 wasn't me, but I understand how it got there.

It isn't the idea of hatred even, Mike, the racism is usually spread by someone want to use it as an excuse to

get something for nothing, or on the backs of others. So, that leaves you out, you're just pissed.

This is interesting to me. I hit the Fox News site last night to see how they were spinning this. I couldn't find zip.

Erik was right. Best source seems to be the Orlando paper.

So you were disappointed that FOX wasn't spinning it?

Too funny! We know that Jackson and Sharpton have selfish motives whenever they get involved in social issues, but after reading a lot of these post I have come to realize that they are not alone in their racial hatred.

I know, I know. You are not a racist. You are just tired of all of the politically correct crap, the affirmative action, the social program and the overall general existence of the non-white humanoid. Good news for you. You are still in America and it's ok to feel that way, but eagerly anticipating a race war/riot. I'm at a loss for words.

I hope that a few years from now people are not talking about what a good sight this was for guns and debate before a bunch of like minded individuals high jacked it to serve their own selfish and hateful purposes.

If you truly think that's what's being said then you either don't want to understand or aren't capable of understanding what is actually being said.

But it's okay, you are still in America so you can be as wrong as you want to be.

Edited by RobertNashville
  • Like 4
Guest 6.8 AR

Whatever that radio show with the whoever they are, State of Islam(?), they are some of the stirrers of the racism.

They, Van Jones and the rest of the bad guys need to let this go before something awful happens. If they do stir up

some stuff like they are proposing, and having training sessions to prepare the revolters, rioters or whatever they

are, maybe there is something to the possible timing to the election cycle. Obama and his statement to Medvedev

with the open microphone appeared to come off like certain events were to be assumed. Not that he was telling him

about riots, but the idea that a certain plan was unfolding to assure his re-election. Then he would have more time

to work with Vladimir after that.

Just working out a tinfoil wrapping idea.

I would not be suprised if Zero proclaimed Martial Law right before the November election.

Say Zimmerman is indicted Tuesday. Say his trial comes to a head and he is found not guilty or charges dropped near the end of October. Riots ensue. The Big O proclaims elections can't happen on account of this.

Think it is far fetched.

My tin foil is stretched tight over my noggin.

Edited by Mike.357
  • Like 2