Any Saints fans here?

Volzfan

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was an "Ain'ts" fan in the late 70's when I lived in Kenner, LA. (The year they finally went 0-13 and people put on paper sacks at the games) Had neighbors who worked for the team as frontoffice, equipmentr managers, etc. Have always followed them closely so it hurts to see their troubles. They will fall a long way in the next two years, but hopefulluy they will climb back up again.

I was an "Ain'ts" fan in the late 70's when I lived in Kenner, LA. (The year they finally went 0-13 and people put on paper sacks at the games) Had neighbors who worked for the team as frontoffice, equipmentr managers, etc. Have always followed them closely so it hurts to see their troubles. They will fall a long way in the next two years, but hopefulluy they will climb back up again.

Well then you are one of the fans that I respect, I know several people in Louisianna who became fans only after they were in the NFC championship game. It pisses me off when so called Fans only support a team when it is on a winning streak or era.

I'll

Well then you are one of the fans that I respect, I know several people in Louisianna who became fans only after they were in the NFC championship game. It pisses me off when so called Fans only support a team when it is on a winning streak or era.

I'll beat that. Been a Saints fan since Day 1.

Anyway, this one's gonna hurt. They will miss the playoffs for sure. Hopefully they at least break .500.

I'd like to know how many other teams had this going on. I suspect it's more than just them.