NFL Draft

Guest Angel 24/7

Guest Angel 24/7

I am so ready for football! I am a Titans fan. (and of coarse my sons team CHES Rockets). I think maybe we got some legs this year. From what I have read of Lavelle Hawkins WR, just maybe be able to match or come close to Pacman. Chris Johnson RB, LenDAle's strength,with speed. I can't wait for Sept.7 to see how these boys perform.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait either. I grew up a Dolphins fans, well really a Marino fan, and since he retired, I am just a fan of the sport. I have by default became a Titans fan, and was proud how we snuck into the playoofs last year. Hopefully this year will be a little better.

I like to watch all NFL games except for Atlanta and Tampa Bay..........but Atlanta might be fun to watch this year.

I am a Saints fan (in case you couldn't tell) but I have to say that with all of the over paid cry babies in the NFL I like college more and more every day. Those kids have 2 things to play for. A spot in the NFL and School Pride. Though I think of it more as a junior league since, let's face it, many of the kids at the bigger schools are not getting an education they are waiting for draft eligibility.

I am a Saints fan (in case you couldn't tell) but I have to say that with all of the over paid cry babies in the NFL I like college more and more every day. Those kids have 2 things to play for. A spot in the NFL and School Pride. Though I think of it more as a junior league since, let's face it, many of the kids at the bigger schools are not getting an education they are waiting for draft eligibility.

That is true. The past two years I have really enjoyed watching SEC Football. All the other divisions are a step behind. :cool:

Guest Hyaloid
No doubt on that one. I even think I heard the commentators this past year saying how good SEC was. They are the Big 10 and the Big EAST of the past. Too many power houses.

LSU, Tennessee, Arkansas, Kentucky. Good schools for Football!!!

*cough* Go Gators *cough*

I can top anyones pain with who I follow in the NFL.

The only thing I really want out of life ( the unimportant stuff in life anyway) is a Super Bowl championship before I die. Thought we had a real chance at it a couple years ago until Carson went down in that playoff game. Since then it has been more of the same old thing.

I hope they let Chad sit until after 2011 just to teach him a lesson. Heck we ain't gonna win anyway.

And since I live in Knoxville I have two other favorite teams in the NFL. Those two teams just depend on who is playing the Titans and Colts any particular week, LOL

Can't stand the way they cram the Colts down our throats here in Knoxville. Makes me hate them even more.

*cough* Go Gators *cough*

I hope that coughing is from choking. :(:cool:

And since I live in Knoxville I have two other favorite teams in the NFL. Those two teams just depend on who is playing the Titans and Colts any particular week, LOL

Can't stand the way they cram the Colts down our throats here in Knoxville. Makes me hate them even more.

I hear ya on the colts, nothin' but bandwagon fans! But the Titans?? Come on, they're the number 2 team in TN. The only reason there is an N.F.L. and N.C.A.A. is so we'd have somebody to play. :eek:

Nope, hated the titans when they were the oilers and nothing has changed.

As for UT, I root for them or against them depending on how the season is going and what will be more entertaining to me. I start out rooting for them to do good, but if they tank I root for them to really tank.

Guest Angel 24/7

I was excited when Tennessee finally got a NFL team. So I just started rooting for them. After watching Steve McNair last year with the Ravens he has gone down alot since he has left us. It is amazing the beating they take on the field. I was hooked the first Titans game I went to the energy & excitment is amazing. I love football & guns!

Guest killemducks

I have really gotten into NFL after I started playing fantasy football. This really adds some excitement to each weeks games. Although it makes who wins or loses a mute point some weeks as long as your player does well.....still loads of fun.

I root for the Titans as I think Fisher is a good coach. I like the Dolphins from way back and I am stoked to see Parcells calling the shots now. Jake Long is a MAN. Things will get better in Miami......

Guest nraforlife
Nope, hated the titans when they were the oilers and nothing has changed. ...

Same here. When the lease is up old Adams will either hold up Nashville or the State for more dough or a newer stadium, or try to depart for greener pastures. He hosed Houston so do you really think that he won't try the same in Nashville?

Same here. When the lease is up old Adams will either hold up Nashville or the State for more dough or a newer stadium, or try to depart for greener pastures. He hosed Houston so do you really think that he won't try the same in Nashville?

Sounds like what the Grizzlies are going to do to the city of Memphis. They have a contract but with the worst attendance in the league, I can see them going elsewhere to get a bigger fan base.

Oh, and then the city will have 3 vacant arena's that we are still paying for.

When is the stinkin Titans lease up? (Sorry they were always the stinkin Oilers so they are now the stinkin Titans.)

There is a guy in LA who is going to build a NFL type stadium with his own cash in hopes of lurring a team there. The NFL is not expanding, I am not sure they ever will again. I think any NFL team who's lease is almost done will be chased hard to make a move.

I dunno but do them stinkin (ahem) titans have any attendance troubles?

When is the stinkin Titans lease up? (Sorry they were always the stinkin Oilers so they are now the stinkin Titans.)

There is a guy in LA who is going to build a NFL type stadium with his own cash in hopes of lurring a team there. The NFL is not expanding, I am not sure they ever will again. I think any NFL team who's lease is almost done will be chased hard to make a move.

I dunno but do them stinkin (ahem) titans have any attendance troubles?

I think they've been talkin bout expanding, even into foreign countries,:confused:. Attendance has been very strong since they've been here.

I had ticket given to me for just about every game 2 yrs ago. then Vince Young came into the picture & I got tickets twice since. Nobody wanted to see Mcnair anymore Young seems like everybody wants to go.my 11 yr old son is a Titans buff as Angel said is a player himself. I don't turn down any tickets.I think I have gotten him to 5 or 6 games with me. I also got him a Young jerseyfor his bday, then heard of a autograph session Young was holding so I got his jersey signed. He was verry excited!!

think they've been talkin bout expanding, even into foreign countries

I must have it wrong in my mind. Maybe it was LA specifically they were nnot goi9ng to expansion into. I thought I read in that story that the NFL said no expansion anytime soon. Who knows.