Run 'n Gun Match - Music City Tactical Shooters

NEXT MATCH: Run 'n Gun (5 Stages) - April 21, 2012

Round Count: 140 pistol rounds minimum

Click Here for Stage Descriptions

Registration starts at 8:30 AM. New shooters meeting 8:45 AM. Start shooting 9:00 AM.

Special Members meeting following the match on April 21st. Exciting new discussions by members and Executive Committee members.

Hope to see you there!!!!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For this match the stages run from 22-32 rounds per stage. Marked Shooting zones will be used. Standing and shooting will not be a problem, however moving and shooting may be faster. Reloads out in the open allowed. All of the steel will be brought out for this match, however it will be set up for fast shooting. Stage 3 is all steel. The woods walk will be set up, lots of movement required. Should be a real hoser match.

It will be fine for new shooters. In fact, since there won't be a lot of rules (except safety of course) it might actually be easier for new shooters. Stay in the shooting box and hit all the targets is pretty much all you will have to do.

this sounds awesome, I believe I will be coming, but quick question: I have an m&p9 with only two magazines... is that okay? I know idpa requires 3 mags minimum, but I will still have 34/35 rounds with only two mags.

Hous95,

I will be glad to lend you a few M&P mags. I will bring extra with me so just ask for me, My name is Allan Bieda...

House, tell Allen you to use one his mags that "you load on Sunday and ahoot all week"

We will shoot rain or shine. Lightning or too muddy to move will stop us. I'm thinking it will be a great day shooting either way.

Any new shooters thinking about coming out; don't let the "run" scare you off. You may shoot at your own pace.

Edited by Mechanic_X

I will be at the range tommorow early afternoon to setup newly purchased 12 x 20 canopies in Bay 2, 4, and 7 to match the one in Bay 1. Hope to see a lot of peeps (members) there on Saturday to discuss upcoming Music City Shootout II and other topics that come up.