Steel only Match - Music City Tactical Shooters

All of the equipment will be used and take time to setup. I will be busy on Saturday working on placement and angles. One of the few matches that will guaranteed to start way ahead of time, plus I may practice a bit that day.

Haha ok. So when is the shooting taking place? Friday or Saturday? And when is setup? Sorry I'm getting confused...

There WILL be two polish plate racks and two Texas stars. Accuracy targets will also be present.

How are those not accuracy targets??? I am already looking forward to this.

Is the three gun still on May 5?

3 gun will take place as scheduled on 5/5. Stages were given by the Match Director, Robert today. Web posting and announcements will be done tonight. Great solid match by some hard working people for everyone's enjoyment!

I may come out on this one. I love steel.

But Steel does not love you, something about getting shot quickly upsets them. This will be a monthly thing for the club. Hope to see you there. The Filipino Mafia will be in the house!!!!!!!! I'm in my marriage, Puti power.....LOL.

I am tweaking the scoring on the steel match. Should be out by tomorrow evening. As of right now, 109 rounds of steel with zero multiple strings! My back pocket feels a lot lighter, not because of the steel purchase but because the loving wife(if she gets on here) busted my @ss for not mentioning to her that I bought it.

Edited by HOGNUT

But Steel does not love you, something about getting shot quickly upsets them. This will be a monthly thing for the club. Hope to see you there. The Filipino Mafia will be in the house!!!!!!!! I'm in my marriage, Puti power.....LOL.

MOnthly thing? sweet!!!!!!

Bring 200 rounds for the steel match. I am finishing up the scoring on the stages. I will be at Green River this weekend. Dickson range on Sunday. 1st week MCTS 3 gun, Masters on the 12th, GSSF on the 19th and 20th, Dickson range on the 26th for steel match setup, Steel match on 27th. I am already tired.

<p>Wow those stages look amazing!!!I am wanting to use my G34. Will I only be able to load the mags to 10rds if I want to be in the SSP class?And could somebody direct me to the "rules" or "edicate of IDPA" so I don't look like a fool. For example...do I load my mags before I come or wait till I get there. Is my gun in my holster the whole time or in my range bag? Things like that. Thanks!

Edited by TLRMADE

Ok, ive wanted to do some sort of shooting competition for the longest time. While not certain if my lovely has plans for me, this might be my time to jump in.

Is this OK for a complete newbie (who loves to shoot, has good muzzle discipline and who loves learning to do new thing)?

Gray

Ok, ive wanted to do some sort of shooting competition for the longest time. While not certain if my lovely has plans for me, this might be my time to jump in.

Is this OK for a complete newbie (who loves to shoot, has good muzzle discipline and who loves learning to do new thing)?

Gray

Absolutely. We welcome all safe shooters! We have had 760 plus new shooters to the range since 01/2010 from all walks of life and skill level set. Words of wisdom, safety is the most important on the range: especially if your safety officer has a pony tail.

Absolutely. We welcome all safe shooters! We have had 760 plus new shooters to the range since 01/2010 from all walks of life and skill level set. Words of wisdom, safety is the most important on the range: especially if your safety officer has a pony tail.

There has to be a joke in there somewhere. B)

You will need a strong side holster, eye and ear protection, and a few mags. Mag carrier will help but is not necessary; your pockets or waistband will do. A safe working condition firearm and plenty of ammo.

And be prepared to have a lot of fun. :D