Steel only Match - Music City Tactical Shooters

No idea. It is a holiday weekend usually with people having the day off on Monday so they are able to stay out on the weekend a little longer. With that this type of match is not a regular thing in middle TN. I imagine several people want to shoot the match based on course design and new type of equipment not available.

With that being said, if it ends before noon with the shooters present, I could consider doing a second session.

what is the range fee for this event? , thx steve

Right now, there will be only one session. That may change on the day of the match.

Non Members = $20.00 each entry

Members = $10.00 each entry

This is a pilot run to see if there is enough interest in middle TN to do it every month.

I hope this has a huge turnout then. I can't wait to get back on the horse...been a while.

All steel match is a big undertaking. A lot of set-up prior to the match, but then it should run fine with easy scoring and resetting. And then a lot of tear down.

Help and not turn out may be the deciding factor. Hognut and others will be down on Saturday the 26th to get started. We would love to have anyone's help.

Guest Travtastik

I can/will stay to help take things down I can't make it up Saturday to help setup. With all the prep needed will the steel matches fall on Sundays most times or is the just a exception?

I will provide every effort not to interfere with my friends at Green River Gun Club as they shoot on the 4th Saturday. I will be providing all of the setup every month for the steel matches(there will a few times that there will be others on that Saturday that will help). This is by design as I want everyone to be at their best and not tired from setting up prior to the start of the match.

Our members shouldn't have to constantly be tired. i will make every effort to provide the best steel matches in the area. And this means, if people like it and show it by their participation, means I will miss every Green River Gun Club match from this point onward.

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty then, the type of event I have heard about needing to be put on for the last two years is finally approaching. Don't miss out on shooting an all steel match. It will be extremely fun and you will find where you are weak as a shooter. Hope to see you at the range this Sunday May 27th at 9 AM.

Thank-you for offering. I will be there by 9am. I will set up the trailer with all the material on Friday evening. You helping the club this much, consider joining up at your earliest convenience.