George Zimmerman: Prelude To A Shooting (A Deep Look Into Zimmerman's Background)

better than average journalism.

On the light and flippant side, but a church undergoing a lot of, um, bad publicity of late might want to not call part of its church where young boys work a "rectory".

Edited by Jonnin
Guest adurbin

Ok, so if he's a racist, why the hell would he have a black business partner? Furthermore, even the black lady in their neighborhood said that blacks had been robbing in the neighborhood. All of the evidence is either circumstantial or heresy as far as I can see. If Casey Anthony can be acquitted because of a lack of evidencce, the defense should have a field day in court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest bkelm18

Definitely a different picture than the media has painted. If what the article says is true, he seems like a good guy who made a bad decision. This will be an interesting trial indeed.

Of course race matters, though. Like the lady said, its the elephant in the room. If the neighborhood is constantly being victimized by young black men ..... it is not profiling anymore, its ID (mistaken or not) of the individuals who are still at large. Profiling is when the police or whoever target a race/whatever when there are no crimes (and no suspects at large).

Guest cardcutter

The race baiters and hate for hire types are still going to paint him as a klansman. They will either lynch him in court or their will be rioting in the streets.

Guest 6.8 AR

Race has nothing to do with this. Race was injected

into this situation by some very bad people who benefit

from the race card.

I believe it was Barack Obama who exponentially escalated the race component with his divisive comment for which he has yet to amend or call for peaceful clarity on the situation. He threw in the race hand grenade and got exactly what he wanted out of the incident - more racial division and a temporary distraction from his dismal failure of a Presidency, with more potential use of the simmering situation down the road around verdict time for another pre-election distraction.

Guest adurbin
I believe it was Barack Obama who exponentially escalated the race component with his divisive comment for which he has yet to amend or call for peaceful clarity on the situation. He threw in the race hand grenade and got exactly what he wanted out of the incident - more racial division and a temporary distraction from his dismal failure of a Presidency, with more potential use of the simmering situation down the road around verdict time for another pre-election distraction.

Agreed.

The race baiters and hate for hire types are still going to paint him as a klansman. They will either lynch him in court or their will be rioting in the streets.

Let them riot. I don't really care as long as this guy gets a fair trial. I do not know the facts, that's what the jury will decide. If this guy gets set free due to a fair trial and there is rioting, they better hope they don't do it in my neighborhood.

That dog won't hunt.

• Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

This is some good background info. Finally!

I have absolutely zero doubt now that this is going to a huge trial. Bigger than Casey Anthony.

I have all the doubt in the world it gets to a trial. Helen Keller could have done much better with the affidavit.

The media pissed on the jury pool. Too many political calculations made in fear of the potential riots.

The ones who should go to a trial are Jackson and Sharpton, and well, the NBPP dumbasses, for being

traitors to their own race. Hmm, there was a thread about good and evil. I think they would fit well in the

evil column.

Guest 6.8 AR

That's how the public reacts to an obvious injustice played up by the media and the whores. They will only

use violence as a response to violence, rather, using hard earned money to show their displeasure and to

assist a real victim.

Nope! it was George Bush's fault. :cool:

Guest adurbin

Nope! it was George Bush's fault. :cool:

Hell, we are four years in, and everything still is. Makes me sick