If you want to start a fight....

gunrunner32

Guest Bolt_Overide

And she will give you a choice, left hand or right hand for the next month or so.

Just because she says that, doesnt mean thats the choice I must make. Im up front with every woman Ive ever had a relationship with. I like sex, a lot, if you ever lose interest, dont want it, cant do it, or god forbid try to use it as a weapon to get what you want, i will find it elsewhere.

Mind you I am not a cheat or a man whore by nature. But, I will not have it held over my head either.

[quote name="Bolt_Overide" post="1172030" timestamp="1406324213"]Just because she says that, doesnt mean thats the choice I must make. Im up front with every woman Ive ever had a relationship with. I like sex, a lot, if you ever lose interest, dont want it, cant do it, or god forbid try to use it as a weapon to get what you want, i will find it elsewhere. Mind you I am not a cheat or a man whore by nature. But, I will not have it held over my head either.[/quote] So, how's the single life? I've been off the market for so long after I found a good lady who I would never dream if cursing at, so I'm always curious about what I'm missing out on. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Well it looks like I lost the battle, after enduring Opry Mills Mall, The Book Attic, Bed Bath & Beyond and REI...well REI wasn't that bad, but still that's a lot of shopping that didn't really interest me in any way. It's sad and I hate to do it, but Willis you have a PM. I'll still be enjoying the blued Python and.........shhhhh, don't tell my wife, but I may have a line on an Anaconda, I can only hope.

Yeah, I hate shopping as well. Especially with a woman. They are generally materialistic and have to own all kinds of stuff. Never understood it myself.

Guest Bolt_Overide

So, how's the single life? I've been off the market for so long after I found a good lady who I would never dream if cursing at, so I'm always curious about what I'm missing out on. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not single. If a man wishes to be pussy whipped, thats his god given right. I dont choose to be.

[quote name="Bolt_Overide" post="1173520" timestamp="1406673080"]Im not single. If a man wishes to be pussy whipped, thats his god given right. I dont choose to be.[/quote] I'm not pussy whipped. My relationship is founded on mutual love and respect. I would never tell my wife to stfu. Pussy had nothing to do with it.

I'm single, though I'm very good looking and intelligent. Apparently women want a guy my age to have stuff like a job and a car, instead of basing their interest on me as a person. It seems like most of the women I have talked to were that way, then again, I live right next to the college I attend, so not owning a car is a logical choice. I get GI Bill and student loans, so I don't really need a job, either. I am also very frugal with my money, so I can afford not to work at the moment. Not to mention, getting a chemistry degree, I really don't have time to work much once I get a job, anyways, too much studying. 

People say having a car makes you independent, personally, I feel far more independent without a car payment, insurance, having to worry about gas prices, ect. I walk all the time as well, so I stay in great shape. 

Edited by ab28
Guest Bolt_Overide

I'm not pussy whipped. My relationship is founded on mutual love and respect. I would never tell my wife to stfu. Pussy had nothing to do with it.

Is it not disrespectful to tell your husband that he must comply with what you want, and then hold some part of your relationship over his head if he does not comply? There are MANY studies out there that show that the average woman believes that her wants and desires in a relationship are FAR more important than her mates. I simply refuse to abide this. If that makes me a dick, then you're entitled to that opinion. All I ask for is a fair and equitable relationship. I do not complain when she buys her 56th pair of high heals, or blows 250 on make up, or trades her car in at two years old because she is bored with it. I accept that that is part of who she is, and move on. In return I demand that I get the same consideration when I buy a part for my bike, ammo, reloading components, or a new gun.

Bottom line is, I demand equality, nothing more, or less. Allowing your lady to dictate to you, instead of discuss with you, is being pussy whipped, that is my opinion, and I too am entitled to have it.
[quote name="Bolt_Overide" post="1173775" timestamp="1406735241"]Is it not disrespectful to tell your husband that he must comply with what you want, and then hold some part of your relationship over his head if he does not comply? There are MANY studies out there that show that the average woman believes that her wants and desires in a relationship are FAR more important than her mates. I simply refuse to abide this. If that makes me a dick, then you're entitled to that opinion. All I ask for is a fair and equitable relationship. I do not complain when she buys her 56th pair of high heals, or blows 250 on make up, or trades her car in at two years old because she is bored with it. I accept that that is part of who she is, and move on. In return I demand that I get the same consideration when I buy a part for my bike, ammo, reloading components, or a new gun. Bottom line is, I demand equality, nothing more, or less. Allowing your lady to dictate to you, instead of discuss with you, is being pussy whipped, that is my opinion, and I too am entitled to have it.[/quote] Well I don't suppose my wife would ever use sex as a tool to control me or get her way, but I can damn sure bet that if I told her to shut the f*** up, she would not be sleeping with me. I wouldn't want to be intimate with her either, if that is how she talked to me. Who would want to sleep with someone who is a total ahole to them? Maybe I'm crazy here, but decisions to make large purchases are discussed between both members of the marriage in my house. Sure, I might nickel and dime a few guns together, just like I'm sure she nickel and dimes clothes and girl stuff. But if she was to drop a few grand getting herself a gift, I would probably have something to say and vice versa. If the reaction to that is stfu or gtfo, that isn't a person I would want to be with, and surely isn't the person I married nor did she. It just isn't right to treat someone you love and respect like that. Maybe we're just different? I wouldn't want it the other way. Sounds like a life of resentment.