Father of 30 kids by 11 women can't pay child support

Personally wouldn't mind helping the kids, it's not their fault they where born of that dead beat.

He on other hand should receive a non negotiable work sentence picking up garbage seven days a week. Sounds like he is familiar with trash.

Why seven? Why not? From what we are hearing coupled with what Dolomite has to say, IMO the LAST thing we should want is him "raising" his kids.

As someone who has needed social services (unemployment) it makes me upset to see people abuse what should be a good thing.

Well put, Sir! But I still think he needs to have something to do with his offspring - even if it's only a reminder to him of his own sh!theadedness.

...and not one word of this in the Knoxville news.

Story was in the paper this morning. Article said one of the mothers got $1.49 a month in child support. He was going back to court because he couldn't make it on a min wage job with 1/2 his pay going to child support. The court should order him to get a second and third job to support his children. Maybe a side benny of this would be he is too tired to make more. :mad:

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/may/18/knoxville-man-is-a-daddy-30-times-over/

He is local to Knoxville.

He has been in and out of jail dozens of times. I have personally had to fight him on several occassions. He is a real POS that was always trying to incite officers to go beyond normal use of force so he could sue. He is not a dumb guy and we have had conversations about different stuff over the years. But he was always looking for a way to scam.

You guys may have remembered a story on here of a guy who was sentenced to 9 years in prison but got out in 6 months, this is him.

Dolomite

Sounds like an excellent opportunity for the liberal establishment to prance this guy around to all the talk shows and work up a book deal. After all, he looks like he could be one of BHO sons.

This could be just the story to divert the attention away from the crumbling Trayvon case. :)

• Like 1

The government has given women an incentive to get pregnant.

The women actually may have more brains than he does in this sense.

I certainty don't approve of either, and suspect many don't.

Edited by kieefer

How about we trade him and his 30 children for 30 hard working illegal aliens. Swap them one for one. Give the illegals his and his offspring's citizenship then dump this POS off in some thrid world country where he belongs.

Dolomite

:hat: Uh, yes Sir, Mr. President! Ummm, I'd like to suggest my new hero Dolomite_supafly for the cabinet position of Secretary of State! :up:

• Like 1

In these scenarios I cannot tell who is dumber: the guy, the 11 woman, or the welfare system created that supports this. Probably a combo of all three...

WE are the idiots for allowing the welfare system to continue. This is a consequence of that system.

• Like 1

SOS Dolomite!

How about we trade him and his 30 children for 30 hard working illegal aliens. Swap them one for one. Give the illegals his and his offspring's citizenship then dump this POS off in some thrid world country where he belongs.

Dolomite

Dolomite

They'd certainly be more appreciative and work harder then he does.
Guest Lowbuster

This is a discrase to man. Has he or his baby mammas never heard of TROJAN. These men and women are equally guilty for the discomfort they have brought on these poor children. Just shameful.