Father of 30 kids by 11 women can't pay child support

Damn I'm glad I worked all week to help support all of his children with my taxes.! Now if I could just get somebody to help me support mine I would really be happy.

• Like 1

Joke all you want but I don't think it's funny at all. Today it's 30 kids who aren't going to amount to anything except playing the system. By the time this fool is done it'll be 60.

I so enjoy working everyday to make a nice, quiet, comfortable life for me and mine. Brings me great joy to know that the taxes I pay are going to such worthy causes.

Whatever happened to being a "man" and owning up to the responsibilities of the children we produced? Sickening!

That went out of style not long after the clothing in your avatar. You silly old man. You cant use the word "responsibility" in conversation today. :P

• Like 1
Joke all you want but I don't think it's funny at all. Today it's 30 kids who aren't going to amount to anything except playing the system. By the time this fool is done it'll be 60.

I so enjoy working everyday to make a nice, quiet, comfortable life for me and mine. Brings me great joy to know that the taxes I pay are going to such worthy causes.

Just think how much you'll enjoy it if we were to ban abortions.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch using Tapatalk 2

You know what's really sad about this? The fact that this irresponsible, unenviable cretin has all these kids that will never have a caring, responsible father for a role model while men (like myself and several others I know), who would have been good dads were, for whatever reason, never able to produce kids.

And you know what's even sadder than that? The fact that - precisely because of cretins like this and the current state of society in general - I no longer regret not having kids.

I think, however, that the state should help him. I think it should give him a free surgical castration, and then set up a big mean @ss case worker who will guaran-damn-tee that he works a minimum of 100 hours a week with Sundays off so that he can spend time - a minimum of 12 hours each Sunday - with his children. In short, he'd either be working, sleeping or raising his kids - no movies, no bars, no I-pods/I-pads, no more screwing like a rabbit. Either that, or we could take him and all his women and kids and just drop them off somewhere out back of beyond and let them fend for themselves, because I for one am God-damn tired of society supporting and even encouraging this kind of morally reprehensible, irresponsible behavior!

:wall: :wall:

Note to liberals: I don't mind helping folks out. And I don't mind you helping folks out. BUT, when you start helping folks out by giving them my freaking money... Well, yeah - then I get a little god-damned irritated!

Ok, rant off. :lol:

• Like 2

You know what's really sad about this? The fact that this irresponsible, unenviable cretin has all these kids that will never have a caring, responsible father for a role model while men (like myself and several others I know), who would have been good dads were, for whatever reason, never able to produce kids.

And you know what's even sadder than that? The fact that - precisely because of cretins like this and the current state of society in general - I no longer regret not having kids.

I think, however, that the state should help him. I think it should give him a free surgical castration, and then set up a big mean @ss case worker who will guaran-damn-tee that he works a minimum of 100 hours a week with Sundays off so that he can spend time - a minimum of 12 hours each Sunday - with his children. In short, he'd either be working, sleeping or raising his kids - no movies, no bars, no I-pods/I-pads, no more screwing like a rabbit. Either that, or we could take him and all his women and kids and just drop them off somewhere out back of beyond and let them fend for themselves, because I for one am God-damn tired of society supporting and even encouraging this kind of morally reprehensible, irresponsible behavior!

:wall: :wall:

Note to liberals: I don't mind helping folks out. And I don't mind you helping folks out. BUT, when you start helping folks out by giving them my freaking money... Well, yeah - then I get a little god-damned irritated!

Ok, rant off. :lol:

Well said!

He is local to Knoxville.

He has been in and out of jail dozens of times. I have personally had to fight him on several occassions. He is a real POS that was always trying to incite officers to go beyond normal use of force so he could sue. He is not a dumb guy and we have had conversations about different stuff over the years. But he was always looking for a way to scam.

You guys may have remembered a story on here of a guy who was sentenced to 9 years in prison but got out in 6 months, this is him.

Dolomite

Personally wouldn't mind helping the kids, it's not their fault they where born of that dead beat.

He on other hand should receive a non negotiable work sentence picking up garbage seven days a week. Sounds like he is familiar with trash.

Why seven? Why not? From what we are hearing coupled with what Dolomite has to say, IMO the LAST thing we should want is him "raising" his kids.

As someone who has needed social services (unemployment) it makes me upset to see people abuse what should be a good thing.