IDPA Match - Music City Tactical Shooters 7/7/12

Guest rbrooks65

Please do not fall down this time...........

I'll try not to, but you have to admit that it added some entertainment to the match...

I think I may have tripped over your ponytail.

It did hurt my feelings and I realized that to fit in with the "in" crowd, I must look like and act like all others. It gave me a complex.

Brad,

You saw me today at Philips Deli, tell them my eyes were red and still crying with shame.

Guest rbrooks65

I'm not one to brag, but it takes tremendous skill to fall in such a stylish and controlled manner. It was the kind of fall that others look at and say "I wish I could fall like that."

Ohh man. These stages look freaking amazing. I really need to get my OWB holster and a couple extra mags.

Well quit spending so much money on AR-15 parts.......hahaha

Good to meet you Aaron, I am sure I will see you around.

Guest Moverfive

It did hurt my feelings and I realized that to fit in with the "in" crowd, I must look like and act like all others. It gave me a complex.

Brad,

You saw me today at Philips Deli, tell them my eyes were red and still crying with shame.

You mean when you were bragging about how you liked being a 'rebel,' yeah, tears were just flowing........

It really is not being a "rebel" with my dress attire(blue jeans and tee shirt)that day, I just stopped wearing suits and ties to executive meetings. It is frowned upon but not cause for termination. Other places being a rebel can be costly(fines, etc). Them days are well behind me.

Geez, Brad

John actually thought I cut the pony tail off. Way to ruin a joke.

4 of the 5 stages were setup today. My family was a BIG HELP picking up brass on the range. I will be back on the 4th to finish setup and weed wacking/mowing.

John,

When you get a moment, call me because I had to make some minor changes due to the bay setups.

Thanks Hognut and family. It was only the hottest day ever. At least I can guarantee it will be cooler on the 7th . :cool:

It might be time for three targets and a barrel(Chip's Match)until it gets cooler.

Already working on the next IDPA match for the 21st. Get ready for some Zombies. :panic:

.... Already working on the next IDPA match for the 21st. Get ready for some Zombies....

Head Shots Only? :)

Single Hits with 45ACP or 10mm? :D

Trust my thumb with be healed up by then and I'll have my left hand out of the soft cast. :unsure:

Guest rbrooks65

Hey Hognut...

Bought myself a pair of Salomons, so no more falling down for me. Now if I just had your blistering speed I'd be almost as awesome as you.

See you Saturday.

Let me guess, speed cross 3s?

I will not be so fast if my foot keeps hurting. Being fast, yes I am. Being accurate, not even close! See you on Saturday.

I may need to slow myself down and wear flip flops(or high heels.....yes I know the jokes are coming because of the long hair).

• Like 1