Navy SEAL Lessons Learned From Aurora Colorado

Guest Shep Stoner308

Guest Shep Stoner308

Best Price I could find today if you do not mind buying online. Never bought here before, but reviews seem OK.

Surefire P2X Fury Flashlight Ultra-High Dual-Output LED - 500/15 Lumens Constant-On Click-Type Tailcap Switch Black P2X-B-BK (GP)

SUREFIRE P2X FURY-BLK 15/500 LM-LED

$98.98

In stock - 265 available

Currently no description

SFP2X-B-BK_1.jpg

http://ineedmoregear...ck-p2x-b-bk-gp/

Edited by Shep Stoner308

I would like to get one of those, but I got a Streamlight Protac 2L that will work for now. It's 180 Lumens and does a good job of blinding people. I just now took it to the bedroom where the wife was watching the Olympics. I turned off the T.V. real quick and tested it on her. She said she definitely couldn't see anything but the light from the flashlight. I think she is still seeing spots.

She's not too happy with me right now.....

Edited by Seabeejason
Guest Shep Stoner308

$%28KGrHqVHJCsE9%21b%28ObnBBP,y9k4ucg%7E%7E60_57.JPG

Red, Blue, IR LEDs

Sidewinder, the most versatile military light in the world. Twenty flashlights in one! Each LED features 4 levels of output intensities: Low (5%), Medium (20%), Medium-High (50%), High (100%) plus a Strobe function (100%)

- One switch for On-Off, dimming and mode selection functions.

- Pull-to-turn locking rotary color(4)selector knob with tactile indicator for easy operation with gloves

- Double click button to initiate strobe function from “Off†position

- Push and hold button for light output levels from “Off†position

- Powered by 2 “AA†batteries.

- Also accepts 2 “AA†lithium batteries, which allow extended operation, or extreme temperatures (-40°F - 150°F)

- Mounts to MOLLE or ACH for hands-free use

- High-impact, super-tough nylon case; drop-test verified from 30 feet

- Battery polarity indicators for easy replacement in the dark

- Unbreakable, gasket-sealed polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating

- O-ring sealed for waterproof operation. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4

- Tethered tailcap to prevent loss

- Cord attachment hole supports up to 25 lbs

- Articulating 185° rotating head

- Spring steel clip attaches to MOLLE or belt

- Clip can be mounted on either side of the light

- Dimensions: 4.63" High; 2.31" Wide

- Weight: 4.96 ounces

Streamlight Part No. 14001%5B/url%5D[/size]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Streamlight-Sidewinder-Flashlight-Helmet-Mount-IR-R-B-LED-Coyote-New-/150866134766?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23205286ee

• 3 weeks later...

@Monkey Lizard, if you were in Knoxville I would say drop by and I can show you some where I work, but you're not. Check Greene's Military and Police in Nashville though.

I carry a backup and it's plenty bright for my needs. They do have a new model similar to the Backup that's really bright in a similar sized package. P2X Fury is what it is, 500 lumens on high and 15 on low. Another one would be the R1 Lawman, it's longer but 750 lumens on high. It's also dual fuel so you can use the regular 123A lithium batteries or the rechargeable ones. Only problem is it's $455...

Where do you work ? PM me the answer if you prefer.

Guest ASmartOne

Store downtown called Emery's 5 and 10.

Seriously?! How long have you worked there? If it has been longer than 2 years, I may very well know you. I used to be in there at least once a month. Then that dang bridge closed, and everything went to heck.

Guest Shep Stoner308

OK, I have finally settled on my light. I will use this for tactical/survival type situations. I settled on this model for a couple reasons, Price, Battery type, and light features or controls. For the money its about the best I can do on a very small budget.

$T2eC16dHJGQE9noMbT4HBQGYheMVLw%7E%7E60_1.JPG

Settings – 250 lumens / 125 lumens / 25 lumens / S.O.S. / Defensive Strobe

Runtime – 100% - 4 hours of continuous illumination

50% - 8 hours of continuous illumination

10% - 15 hours of continuous illumination

S.O.S. - 72 hours of continuous illumination

Strobe - 72 hours of continuous illumination

Length – 4.5â€

Diameter – 1.5â€

Weight – 0.428 lbs.

Batteries – 3 AAA batteries (included)

Description

More features…more lumens…same great quality. The new SE REDLINE® has some user friendly improvements. Now equipped with a steel belt clip, the SE REDLINE® can always be kept within reach. The ergonomic body is suited with heat-sinks which are used to disperse heat from the flashlight during extended periods of time. The lighting modes are now separated into two categories, primary and secondary lighting modes. Turning the flashlight on and off gives you the primary lighting mode, which is 250 lumens of intense white light. The secondary lighting modes, 50%, 10%, S.O.S. and Defensive Strobe can be activated by holding down the power button for 3 seconds. Speaking of the power button, it’s not just for operating the light. Built into the glow-in-the-dark button is a battery indicator. The button will glow red when the battery life is less than 20%. Adding to the style of the SE REDLINE® is the signature thin, translucent red ring which enhances each of the different lighting modes.

Features

• One high power LED bulb outputs 250 lumens of light (bulb rated for 110,000+ hours of life)
  • Primary and secondary lighting modes
  • 4x adjustable zoom changes the light from spot to flood
  • Anodized aircraft grade aluminum water-resistant compact body design
  • Magnetic base for hands-free lighting
  • Aggressive self-defense face
  • Rear glow-in-the-dark button
  • Steel belt clip
  • Battery indicator causes the button to glow red when battery life is less than 20%
  • Heat-sink bezel design disperses heat from the bezel during extended periods of use
  • Signature red ring enhances each of the different lighting modes
  • Convex lens evenly distributes the light without dull or dark spots

The output is good for the price. The power source is COMMON AAA BATTERIES, I thought about this one for a while, I decided to go with a common Walmart and everywhere type battery for its use in possible survival situations. Not everyone or every place is going to have a newer fat type lithium battery, much less even be able to recharge them. It has multiple features at different power settings. For your money its about the best one on the Market. Also, I have had to return another flash light that I ordered on eBay from a seller in China, a Cree 340 Lumens model because it did not work after receiving it three weeks later, the order on this one is standard 3 to 4 day delivery from the United States.

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1439.l2649

Edited by Shep Stoner308