TGO Rendzvous attendance   

6 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending?

• Yes- by myself
    • Yes- Me + 1
    • Yes - Me + 2
    • Yes - Me + 3 or more

Guest Broomhead

It was a blast! It was a pleasure meeting you and your son JaxJohn, as well as GJohnson. Spots' dad is a hoot and a half.

Next time you're out there JaxJohn, you and your son will have to try your hand at a RR spike knife. They are pretty cool and fun to make. I'm going to plan out my next RR spike tomahawk a little better before I go.

Edited by Broomhead

I had to work Saturday. Me and my Daughter really wanted to come out. We'll catch the spring run. We'll need to figure something out for the girls though, as "trees" for privacy don't seem to cut it with them! LOL

Dave S

I had to work Saturday. Me and my Daughter really wanted to come out. We'll catch the spring run. We'll need to figure something out for the girls though, as "trees" for privacy don't seem to cut it with them! LOL

Dave S

I don't know how we could remedy that honestly. My parents don't want to have people coming in and out of the house that they don't know. If we had a setup like we do at my house, where the garage can be locked out, it'd be different. May seeing about an outhouse, if we can get more participation. We will be doing it again, along with a lot of one and two day blacksmithing

I don't know how we could remedy that honestly. My parents don't want to have people coming in and out of the house that they don't know. If we had a setup like we do at my house, where the garage can be locked out, it'd be different. May seeing about an outhouse, if we can get more participation. We will be doing it again, along with a lot of one and two day blacksmithing

Kool...we'll see what happens.

Dave S

Guest Broomhead

I'm pretty sure we have a chemical toilet sitting in our attic collecting dust. I'm sure Dad would be willing to donate it to the cause.

Edited by Broomhead