XDM for $585!

Smith

Guest moreland281
]For you $50+tics.[/[/b]quote]

At Eastside Gun Shop friendly' date=' unhurried service isn't just for big-spenders. It's for customers like you.[/quote']

So when does this kick in?

I've read a bunch of his posts and that statement doesn't seem anything like his posts (my 2 cents)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've debated with myself for the last wekk or so, and I decided to go with the XD(M). It will be in my hands, no later than Friday. I', not sure how many of the bi-tones he ordered, but is supplier had about 30 on hand.

Do tell from whence it comes! How much you pay!B):popcorn:

Guest theolog
Joe's price at Hero Gear, out the door with tax, is only $60 more and you get the added advantages of supporting a TGO vendor and you get to walk out with it in your hands that very day, rather than waiting several days to a week for the one from Top Gun to arrive.

I'd pay the extra $60.

That's my theory most of the time. HG has done a couple transfers for me on used Glocks that were too good to pass up, and I just bought a Sig P6 from Dan a few days ago. The little bit of extra cash was worth not having to worry about the hassle of shipping and transfer, and I was able to see what I was getting and walk with it. Plus, there is something to be said for spending my money locally.

Now, my shopping list for Hero Gear:

FN40

S&W 1006

Sig P226R

M1A Scout Squad

:popcorn:

That's my theory most of the time. HG has done a couple transfers for me on used Glocks that were too good to pass up, and I just bought a Sig P6 from Dan a few days ago. The little bit of extra cash was worth not having to worry about the hassle of shipping and transfer, and I was able to see what I was getting and walk with it. Plus, there is something to be said for spending my money locally.

Now, my shopping list for Hero Gear:

FN40

S&W 1006

Sig P226R

M1A Scout Squad

:popcorn:

Wow, we happen to have 4 of those in stock! :P

Sorry I missed you the other day, hope your are enjoying your P6!

Guest theolog
Wow, we happen to have 4 of those in stock! :P

Sorry I missed you the other day, hope your are enjoying your P6!

I know, I've seen 'em (three of them, anyway)! I really need to see the Scout Squad in person since I've never handled one, though I did put my grubby paws on a Socom 16 a couple years ago when they were first released.

You better be there next time, mister...or else! :popcorn:

I'm trying to decide if I want to have that P6 sent off to be refinished in a reverse two-tone, or if it should retain its original "character."

http://www.the-m-factor.com/

Me thinks the marketing engine is in full swing over in Springfield...

Sweet-looking gun. Looks like they said "Hey, what if we built a Glock for the 21st century?!" Too bad they didn't come out with the 9 at the same time. Biding my time, saving my $...