Vols-Gators

Volzfan

Guest seawolf138
Could you imagine these stats extended for 10 more years? Brings a tear of happiness to my eye.

13-15 over all

4-13 vs the SEC

0-11 vs the Top 25

0-3 vs Florida

0-2 vs Bama

0-2 vs UGA

0-2 vs USC

Don't forget the big one. 1-1 vs. Kentucky. Doesn't sound that bad until you remember that they hadn't lost that game in nearly 3 decades.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The problem with TN football and coaching is that Tennessee wants a $5,000,000 coach, but they are only willing to pay $2,000,000... They bring in more fans than most, have a bigger following than most, and are still underperforming... Why not shell out the money, fill the seats, win games, and watch that ROI come back quickly with even more ticket and merchandise sales.

I apologize for my meanness, but there are two teams I love to watch get whipped: UT and the Titans.

TheTitans almost need to go to counseling for being raped mutliple times...

I think dooley is a good coach, should have never fired Fulmer. I don't understand why they just gave up. I will say go vols every Saturday whether I'm let down or not. A Florida player said whenever we started losing people started leaving. Where are the real fans.<br /><br />Sent from secret underground bunker<br />

Edited by Mdunntn

I think dooley is a good coach, should have never fired Fulmer. I don't understand why they just gave up. I will say go vols every Saturday whether I'm let down or not. A Florida player said whenever we started losing people started leaving. Where are the real fans.<br /><br />Sent from secret underground bunker<br />

As much as I loved what Phil had done for UT I think that he followed what Majors did and that was to let the other SEC schools pass him up. Both of them seemed to say "Let's keep doing what we've done because it's worked so far". They didn't keep up with the changes and it cost them their jobs.

I'm a fan for life and will never be accused of being a fair-weather fan. I want them to win every week but I also realize that they just aren't that good at this time. I can live with that but will always expect to see improvement. I'm not sold on Dooley being the right man and I'm frustrated that UT can't go out and get a Saban, Miles, Myer or other top coach. Surely the money is there with the fan base.

Hopefully we will be back in contention for SEC and National Championships soon.

Not really true, people didn't start leaving until it was out of hand. And at that point I don't blame them. Hell I left with 4 mins left.

I've never understood people leaving games early. If you want to miss the traffic, STAY HOME!! If you are a fan, stay till the end.
I've never understood people leaving games early. If you want to miss the traffic, STAY HOME!! If you are a fan, stay till the end.

I paid for the tickets, I'll leave when I please. I won't sit through a bad movie just because I paid 10 bucks. If the team is playing hard and trying I'll stay. They quit, so I left.

I paid for the tickets, I'll leave when I please. I won't sit through a bad movie just because I paid 10 bucks. If the team is playing hard and trying I'll stay. They quit, so I left.

Chill dude! I wasn't attacking you for leaving. I said if you are just wanting to beat the traffic! If you just don't like what you see then go ahead and leave! That's not what I was talking about.

I had season tickets for years and there was an older couple that sat right in front of me and lived right there in Knoxville. It didn't matter if it was a blowout either way or if it was a 1 point game and going down the the last minute they would leave at 10 mins left in the 4th everytime just to beat the traffic.