Some people are so RedGhettoNeck

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except for the poor fella that got punched by the ****weasel of a brother....

I have a brother like that. He showed his butt a few years ago at a family reunion. After he was remonstrated by another brother, he left in a high state of moral outrage and I haven't seen him since.

I've been happy ever since.

Except for the poor fella that got punched by the ****weasel of a brother....

I have a brother like that. He showed his butt a few years ago at a family reunion. After he was remonstrated by another brother, he left in a high state of moral outrage and I haven't seen him since.

I've been happy ever since.

Tower,

I'm not telling you how to live but let me relate my brothers antics and let you decide.

I had my oldest brother, drunk all the time, smoked weed, worked when he could but tried to not bother anyone. Sure he did some stupid crap and him and my other brother got into this big argument over something (I can't remember what it was), and my other brother basicily disowned him.

Now I kept telling both of them to bury the hatchet and make admends, I said since we are brothers we can't stay mad at each other. Of course I'm the youngest so you know how that went over. Yea, like a lead balloon.

In 1993 I got a phone call from my (non pot smoking) brother and said that my oldest brother had been in an accident. (He had hit a telephone pole while riding a motorcycle without a helment)

To this day I know my brother wishes he had made up with him because now it's too late and he has to live with the last thing they said to each other was in anger.

I know we can;t always get along with family, we don't have the same views, wants or desires. But being family we are supposed to forgive and forget and never let the last words spoken to each other be in anger.

I know, you don;t need someone you've never met giving you advise but think about it.

oh, I agree, Doc!

I apologized for being angry with him and explained that he's welcome if he wants to come around but that there's gotta be a change in our relationship, otherwise there's going to be more hard feelings.

he was nonplussed and hasn't called since.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

oh, I agree, Doc!

I apologized for being angry with him and explained that he's welcome if he wants to come around but that there's gotta be a change in our relationship, otherwise there's going to be more hard feelings.

he was nonplussed and hasn't called since.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Well you did what you could. Sorry it hasn't worked out.