I bought Ice Cream !!!

I have been on Atkins low carb diet since February of this year. Lost 60 lbs. I have been pretty strict but I decided to buy some Ben and Jerry's Half Baked ice cream for tonight. The reason why I am going to break my diet is:
A) to celebrate RR's victory
B) to throw a pity party if it goes the other way

Either way I can wait it eat the ice cream! Yum !! Yum !! ;)

• Like 1
Guest rebeldrummer

[quote name='JG55' timestamp='1352239324' post='840332']
I have been on Atkins low carb diet since February of this year. Lost 60 lbs. I have been pretty strict but I decided to buy some Ben and Jerry's Half Baked ice cream for tonight. The reason why I am going to break my diet is:

Either way I can wait it eat the ice cream! Yum !! Yum !! ;)
[/quote]

CONGRATS!! that is AMAZING!!!

[quote name='Lions Fan' timestamp='1352239656' post='840337']
Congrats on the 60lbs. You have a good Idea, I have not had red meat for 2+years. I think I will go out and get a steak and do the same thing.
[/quote]

WHAT?!?! woa man that is crazy!!! lol...i know a few people who have done that as well

it would be CRAZY hard for me to do that!

Edited by rebeldrummer
[quote name='rebeldrummer' timestamp='1352240435' post='840350']
CONGRATS!! that is AMAZING!!!

WHAT?!?! woa man that is crazy!!! lol...i know a few people who have done that as well

it would be CRAZY hard for me to do that!
[/quote]It was extremely hard at first but after about 6mo you don't think about it that often. It also helps to stop eating it when you figure out that it was what was making you sick.
[quote name='Lions Fan' timestamp='1352239656' post='840337']
Congrats on the 60lbs. You have a good Idea, I have not had red meat for 2+years. I think I will go out and get a steak and do the same thing.
[/quote]

I did not know man could live with out red meat that long. I feel for you.

[quote name='JG55' timestamp='1352239324' post='840332']I have been on Atkins low carb diet since February of this year. Lost 60 lbs. I have been pretty strict but I decided to buy some Ben and Jerry's Half Baked ice cream for tonight. The reason why I am going to break my diet is:

Either way I can wait it eat the ice cream! Yum !! Yum !! ;)[/quote]

Congrats on your success! I've been doing the paleo thing for about a year now. 55lb gone and counting. While not as strict as Atkins, it does tend to be lower carb than the standard American diet.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Congratulation on the weight loss! Lost about 65-75 pounds a few years ago myself but recently put most of it back on after about four years. I'm working in it again and can tell you from experience that once your over weight it is something you will have to work on probably forever. It's all too easy to go back to old habits without even realizing it, my biggest weakness is probably good food, I'd have said cheap women but even they prefer someone fit lol or at least rich. It also doesn't help that I never tend to be hungry till close to bedtime.

Hang in there and keep going for it! Edited by TrickyNicky

[quote name='jcj' timestamp='1352261382' post='840714']
Congrats on your success! I've been doing the paleo thing for about a year now. 55lb gone and counting. While not as strict as Atkins, it does tend to be lower carb than the standard American diet.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
[/quote]

Congrats to you ! I have moved into the Atkins Maintenance phase which allows more food combinations. I am using some of the Paleo diet tips as well, as I determine what works best for me to keep the weight off. I Have found tons of low carb recipes on line which really help spice up the menu, also found this bread ( [url="http://www.paleobread.com/"]http://www.paleobread.com/[/url] ) with 1 carb and is pretty good substitute. I hope this will not be a costly mistake but I took all my size 40 clothes to good will. I have gone from wearing a size 40 or XXlarge to a size 36 or Large .

I ate the the Ice cream, but guess the it has been so long it just didn't taste all that good :down: of course that could also be related to the bitter loss :rant: . I am over it the splurge and back on track :woohoo: