Mom shoots intruder 5 times in self defense

[quote name="blankru" post="881195" timestamp="1357878254"]I love this quote "It is unknown if the intruder possessed any weapons or if he further threatened the family in any way". Really?? An intruder breaks in a home and the mother is home alone with kids, and she questioned if he posed a threat? Where do they breed these idiots?[/quote] You're supposed to wait until they make their intentions clear that they are going to rape and murder, then kill your children. I'm sure he was just coming over to borrow some sugar. No one should find it odd that he was carrying a crowbar, it isn't illegal to possess a crowbar after all. The only prescription for these pro-crime, self defense hating liberals is a good dose of rape. Maybe if they had to live the horrors of the real world they wouldn't be so quick to judge those who use a weapon to the defend themselves.
  • Like 1

The only prescription for these pro-crime, self defense hating liberals is a good dose of rape. Maybe if they had to live the horrors of the real world they wouldn't be so quick to judge those who use a weapon to the defend themselves.

I get what you're saying, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

• Like 1
[quote name="Punisher84" post="881421" timestamp="1357912840"]I get what you're saying, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.[/quote] Yeah, I know it sounds harsh, but these are the same people who want to leave our women with no viable means to defend themselves from rapists and murderers. Anyone who wants to take my wife's only viable means to defend herself deserves the worst, in my opinion. Especially Pierce Morgan. I absolutely condone him being raped by a herd of rhinos.
  • Like 1

Yeah, I know it sounds harsh, but these are the same people who want to leave our women with no viable means to defend themselves from rapists and murderers. Anyone who wants to take my wife's only viable means to defend herself deserves the worst, in my opinion. Especially Pierce Morgan. I absolutely condone him being raped by a herd of rhinos.

Oh I know. After doing what I do for a living I've come to a conclusion that the majority of average anti-gun people, not legislators just regular folk, are really just clueless. They think it won't happen to them or that they'll have a gun taken away, etc. They aren't pro-rape/pro-crime. They just simply don't understand what responsible firearms ownership is so they aren't advocates for it. It's just the average sheep mentality.

I agree though. My wife carries and trains and living in Memphis I wouldn't have it any other way. As for Piers...I'll help you get the rhinos.

• Like 1

I will have to let my wife read this. Been trying for years to get her trained.Watching the news now and the local Catholic Churches are asking parishioners to sign petitions to ban black rifles and high cap magazines.

Some (St. Edward's and St. Ann's) not all.

It was on MSNBC late last night and both people said she should have found a spot to hide and should have called 911. The 911 statement was said immediaetly after the listened to the 911 call. I guess facts don't really matter. I can't believe they missed the fact that 911 was in contact with her while she was hiding in a crawl space. The made her seem like she did the wrong thing by shooting this guy. I am home with my kids and That guy would have made it about 2 feet in my door before shots rang out. I am not taking any chances with my kids in the house. My doors are lock at ALL times and if you get through a locked door you are not just stopping by to say hi.