Sandy hook conspiracy? (Bring your tin foil hat)

It seems to be that way on everything . Gas canisters from both side in Colorodo.  Extra gas mask in the street .

The temple shooting started as 4 men , several witnesses said multiple shooters , but when it is all down in the end it is just one lone nut or patsy that normally dies so he can't be questioned .

Do your own research , come to your own conclusions but don't just take the Governments word on anything. They have there best interest at heart . NOT OURS !!!  Question everything they say .

If that makes me a conspiracy nut , then I will go shine my hat some more .  I am what I am ,and I believe what I believe. It is still America and that may one right I still have for a little longer.

Disgusting to me is the moments before the interview he gave . I have seen parents who had small children in that age group die from various reasons ( everything except murder ) and never have I seen any of them act like that . Most couldn't hardly talk for crying for weeks  , both the dad and mom . Getting ready to read the interview from a card in my opinion is a fake interview . I am not judging but simply saying that is not how I or anyone I have ever known would act.

• Like 1

So if its a conspiracy...what would the desired result be? A ploy organized to give further ammunition to ban guns? Or what.

According to my wacko neighbor, who i think hates guns, it was done to cover up Ghazni, the fiscal cliff, and something else. I wish I would have listened. This guy is so against government.

When you throw enough crap at the wall and bully people into submission(I'll explain that sometime, if there's interest)for a

very subversive means to an inevitable deadly end, using words like racism, sexism and homophobia as your base to all

arguments from the opposition, you take the argument and set it aside for the expediency of the moment concerning the

latest crisis. I submit to you liberalism as that conspiracy. When that same group cries tinfoil(of liberals, that is) and calls

everyone a nut when they decry "Conspiracy!", they are only minimalizing everything into that group,while, at the same,

doing something very dangerous like getting a law passed that will take away your rights every time.

It's a process that is being implanted into you every time you listen to the network or cable news and don't really digest

what they are saying. The continual repetition of the message being sent eventually gets mainstreamed and occasionally

people like you and I can be corrupted into actually believing it. I don't because I got tired of the message and quit listening

to it and, instead, began paying attention to the messenger and trying to figure out where the message came from.

I always seem to point it back to Goebbels, but I'm sure he wasn't the first, but the most prominent propagandist I know of.

In the end, people are labeled conspiracy nuts and wear tinfoil hats. By liberals! The other people who call people that just

haven't given a subject being automatically named as "conspiracy" very much thought. So they just dismiss everything as

a conspiracy. I guess it is what it is.

Does anyone else find it weird that DHS and FEMA had a disaster drill scheduled in Bridgeport, CT (15 miles from Sandy Hook) for 12/14?  The title of the course/drill was "Planning for the Needs of Children in Disaster."  Also, I can still not find explanation as to why some of the R.I.P pages and Sandy Hook Memorial Fund pages were created on 12/10 and 12/11...a few days before the shooting.

If stuff like you said is true, about the dates on the websites, and FEMA, etc., we have bigger problems than I ever

thought. Could you guys point me in the direction, leaving out known whack-job sites?

Google Gene Rosen and watch the You Tube videos of his interviews. 

He's the man who took in 6 of the children after the shooting. 

He has told his story to the MSM many times and changed it every time. 

Google H. Wayne Carver. . . chief ME of Connecticut and watch his press conference video on You Tube.

Sally Cox. . . school nurse, changes her story every time she tells it. Videos on You Tube. 

A lot of people put out theories, Illuminati, NWO, Satanism etc. I don't care about theories. 

But these three characters make me ask questions. 

I was told there was a drill there for a school shooting and that was why the response time for the FBI was as quick as it was . I was told the nearest FBI office was 30 miles away . The one telling me saw an article printed from the net but I didn't actually see it myself .

I also remember hearing of a theater drill in Colorodo the same day as there shooting. Never checked it out because so much other stuff didn't add up , I figured we are not going to get the truth anyway.  I guess I will start looking into this as well.

How many of the last mass shooting have been close to some kind of gun control bill ? I know the UN treaty was coming up , but wasn't there something around the time of Columbine ? Again I have not researched it .

I spent many hours searching for info on the JFK assasanation and have tons of DVD's ,many from overseas and it is amazing to the degree of false info that is put out to us by our Government and how many witnesses died .

Google Gene Rosen and watch the You Tube videos of his interviews. 

He's the man who took in 6 of the children after the shooting. 

He has told his story to the MSM many times and changed it every time. 

Google H. Wayne Carver. . . chief ME of Connecticut and watch his press conference video on You Tube.

Sally Cox. . . school nurse, changes her story every time she tells it. Videos on You Tube. 

A lot of people put out theories, Illuminati, NWO, Satanism etc. I don't care about theories. 

But these three characters make me ask questions. 

The nurse also stated in an interview to network TV that Adam Lanza's mom was a well-liked kindergarten teacher at the school.  Mrs. Lanza had no connections to the school!!

Here is a link to the DHS site...unbelievable this page is still up.  Must just be one hell of a coincidence.

http://www.ct.gov/demhs/ical/eventDetail_page.asp?date_ID=CAC9C6C9CD83CDC9C7

Also, not many people have mentioned the fact that the car Lanza supposedly drove to the school, a black Honda Civic, Connecticut plate number 872 YEO was registered to a Christopher A. Rodia (born August 1969), totally discrediting the official story of the car belonging to his mom.  There is video footage of the car being towed away and the plates are clearly visible.

Edited by BrandonTN

I think Snopes BUSTED most of the myths that the conspiracy nuts are spreading around the internet.  In all situations like this their is confusion and the media never gets it right. It was a tragic event, there was one insane monster gunman and the government was not involved. Also there are no Sasquatches, no second gunman on the grassy knoll and no spaceship at Roswell.

I think Snopes BUSTED most of the myths that the conspiracy nuts are spreading around the internet.  In all situations like this their is confusion and the media never gets it right. It was a tragic event, there was one insane monster gunman and the government was not involved. Also there are no Sasquatches, no second gunman on the grassy knoll and no spaceship at Roswell.

No offense, but I checked Snopes and they didn't even scratch the surface concerning a lot of questions that are being brought up.

This aint tin foil hat stuff sorry to break it to yall but if our own government will turn over all types of firearms to drug cartels in mexico in order to make it look like american guns and gun laws are the reason the cartels have so many guns just to get a law passed that forces border states to report anyone buying multiple guns then why wouldnt they do something even bigger and ballsier to try and disarm Americans of any really usefull firearms by doing something like this...........I mean good god man the POTUS busted out the Fake tears "Talk about an agenda"

I can't tell if you are being serious, but I will say there is no way a real father would conduct himself in front of the podium that way the DAY or week after his daughter had been killed. If that video of him "getting into character" doesn't raise a few brows, I don't know what will.

As for govt officials, no one knows what the hell is going on. Police are sayin one thing, swat saying another, principle saying another, eye witnesses saying something else. Even the media stories have contradicted eachother since the whole thing happened.

They are tools, they all say something different until the "official word" comes down and then they all say "yea that's how it happened". Idiotic indeed.

I am being quite serious, so serious in fact, that I was actually pissed off after reading about this "conspiracy" BS.  As a father, I am quite confident in saying I don't know how I would respond in this situation.  I do know that most men in this country who were asked to speak to the media about the loss of a loved one would do all they could to try and maintain their composure, but lose it at the last second.  I have done it myself while serving on the Honor Guard at my old department.  I was fighting emotion and doing quite well at it until I had to hand the flag to the widow.  I immediately fell apart.  That is exactly why I can say that nobody can judge this man until you have been in his shoes. 

Now, let's talk about the media reports.  This is exactly the same media we all criticize for being biased and not concerned with accuracy.  Is it any wonder that the media reports are inconsistent?  Why is that suddenly "evidence" of a vast government conspiracy? 

Next, let's talk about the police statements.  Agencies have official spokespersons for a reason.  One officer can't be everywhere and know everything about the case unless they are the official lead investigator.  Many times, these statements are made by "anonymous sources not authorized to speak to the media" and are very likely random cops who "know" details that they have heard through squad room gossip.  Having been a LEO in a former period of life, I know how cops like to talk and how they never let the truth get in the way of a good story.  I also know from personal experience that members of the media like to hang around cops and listen in on their conversations and radio traffic.  Some of these statements are possibly nothing more than what the reporters have heard while eavesdropping on cops standing around the perimeter of the crime scene. 

Again, these conspiracies are always the same.  They involve hundreds or thousands of people from all sorts of backgrounds who all agree in totality to keep the secret and play along.  Not one ever blows the whistle.  There's never any actual evidence of the conspiracy, just a few random opinions (which are like a-holes, but I digress), and that lack of evidence is used to "prove" that the conspiracy exists.  No matter what facts are presented to discredit the conspiracy narrative, they are just ignored by the tinfoil hat folks as fabricated by the powers and used as more "evidence" that the conspiracy exists.

It's simply baffling to me why anyone would buy into this crap.  There's quite a bit of academic research on the conspiracy phenomenon and I am only barely beginning to scratch the surface of it. 

Do some research on snopes. They are not to be trusted

See, like I said above, evidence doesn't matter.  It's all fabricated by people who are in on the alleged conspiracy.  Jesus could come back to Earth and say the conspiracy is a bunch of hooey, and the tinfoil hat folks would say he had been corrupted and was part of the New World Order.

Snopes has been a joke for years, ET. Call me tinfoil all you want if that's all it takes.

Explain how exactly.

Are they the know-all, end-all, be-all in truth seeking?  Of course not, but no single source is.  However, they do provide sources for reference so you can do your own fact-checking to compare with their fact-checking, which is what every single one of us should be doing anyhow.  Any site that doesn't completely confirm the "facts" as conservatives see them is automatically labeled as having a liberal bias and full of lies.  While the political right is saying Snopes, Fact-check, and Politifact have a liberal bias, people on the left are complaining they have a conservative bias (don't take my word for it, do your own web searches and see for yourself).  Just because the main authors live in Los Angeles does not mean they are automatically liberals, nor does being a liberal automatically mean everything they say is a lie.

Edited by East_TN_Patriot

I presume you are referring to the date posted by the website on Google.  That is not a creation date.  It's the last date that Google "crawled" the site to gather info and cache the page. 

There were several Facebook pages that showed creation dates of 12/10 on Facebook.  I noticed people were asking about this on 12/14 and their posts were being deleted and eventually the pages were deleted and new ones were created,  Also, the RIP Emile Parker page was created the morning of 12/14 and the first post was from her dad talking about her death.  Who creates a Facebook page for their daughter asking for donations instead of being at the scene trying to figure out what is going on?  A couple hours later it was posted on the same page that the school was on lockdown and they weren't sure if Emile was alive in the school or injured at the hospital.  The timing on a lot of it was just weird.  Call me a tinfoil hat freak all you want.