Low-Space Reloading Setup Ideas

Hey all,

I just had my single-stage setup shipped down from PA. It pretty much just includes the basics with a rockchucker, powder dispenser, and tumbler being the largest items. I now live in a 900 sq. ft. one bedroom in Nashville with my girlfriend, so needless to say, there isn't a whole lot of extra room.

Does anyone have any good ideas for a low sq. footage setup? It can be free-standing or portable, homemade or (modified) store bought. I'm itching to get back in the game, but can't spread out like I used to in PA.

Looking forward to hearing your ideas! Pictures of your small setups would be greatly appreciated!

My REAL girlfriend:

JR3.jpg

That's a great idea Billco! Never thought of it, but rest assured I will be hunting for solid boards in my apartment's throw-away zone tonight.

The good thing is that I'm only loading pistol rounds on a single-stage at this point so I don't necessarily need something bolted to the earth's core.

Will update with pictures once I get some kind of setup going.

For years, I used an old end table.  I reinforced it to make it strong enough.  I could sit in the floor of the living room with my back against the couch, watch tv and do what I needed to do.  When I was done, I could break it down and slide everything into the corner, out of sight/out of mind.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.