Hello from the Smokies

Guest Gun Geek

Guest Gun Geek

Hello everyone.

Well I joined a little while back and for some reason never came back to introduce myself. Or have participated in the forums to be honest. I dont know why I guess I just forgot. I plan on changing that. Anyone else in the Smokey area?

What to say. In comparison with some of the "other forums" I really like how this one is set up. Seems that there is more information available.

I am not originally from TN I moved here about 5 years ago after a stint in the Military, was passing through and just ended up staying.

Edited by Gun Geek
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gun Geek

Thank you for the welcome everyone. It will be nice talking to people in this area. I can reference something and you will know what I am talking about. Not only that but I think in the 5 years that I have been here, I know all of about 5 people.

welcome Chris!

Sevierville isn't that far from us in Kingsport. Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy it on here.

being social folks we even have get-togethers where we bring our noisemakers and put steel on steel..I hope you can make it to one of them. you'd be made welcome I'm sure!

Guest Gun Geek
Welcome Chris, I'am in Gatlinburg. Some of my friends target shoot on my small farm. You would be welcome anytime just drop me an email gimlet8807@aol.com. Again, welcome to TGO Mike

I often shoot on my property too, nothing too large though. I live out by Douglas.

Guest Gun Geek
Welcome Chris, I'am in Gatlinburg. Some of my friends target shoot on my small farm. You would be welcome anytime just drop me an email gimlet8807@aol.com. Again, welcome to TGO Mike

Oh yeah me and a buddy are looking for a place to do a 4th of July party, Shooting, Fireworks, Ribs etc. We need a place with a safe LOOOONG shot though.

Guest BG38357

We have quite a few of us in the area, maybe would be nice to have some kind of get together nearby.

Since I live in the city limits, I shoot at the local indoor range.

Guest Gun Geek
We have quite a few of us in the area, maybe would be nice to have some kind of get together nearby.

Since I live in the city limits, I shoot at the local indoor range.

Do you guys want to set up a 4th of July shoot out & BBQ? If we can find a place for a long shot anyway.

I know its short notice but if we work quick we can do it.

Guest BG38357
Do you guys want to set up a 4th of July shoot out & BBQ? If we can find a place for a long shot anyway.

I know its short notice but if we work quick we can do it.

--------------------------------------------

We're already busy on the 4th here.:rolleyes:

Guest Gun Geek
Welcome man , i will be in the smokies next month for rest and relaxation.

It will be really busy with tourists this weekend. Good thing you are coming next mont.

--------------------------------------------

We're already busy on the 4th here.:)

Thats cool. Maybe we can set something up later.