How about a new flag?

K191145

Hold on now, I said on another thread that I will always fly the Stars and Stripes proudly higher than any other flag. Also I don't advocate succeding from the U.S. but the country is divided right now and we are going through a rebellion, so far a peacefull rebellion. In reality the Bolsheviks(liberals) should stop flying the American flag and fly the Hammer & Sickle right now because they are disrespecting the flag by supporting Obama and his Un-American agenda.

Anyway, as states and cities have their own flag I thought we should design a new flag to fly under the Stars and Stripes to represent the unity of states and patriots who are rebelling against the destruction of America. I know we have the "Don't Tread On Me" flag and people would flip out if anyone flew the Stars and Bars so I thought we could design a new one.

Anyway it might be fun to design your own flag, I always liked straight lines and stars, maybe a circle over pictures of animals or vegitation, but a Minutman might look cool. Here's one "rough" desigh done on the paint program.

Flagofthenewrevolution.jpg

Edited by K191145
  • Administrator

OldGlory.jpg

There's not a damn thing wrong with THIS flag.  Men and women have bled and died for it.  It represents what is still the greatest nation on this planet; a nation which has selflessly done more good for others than any in history.  It represents dreams, and ideas and ideals.  It represents freedom.

You may not like what's going on in Washington or even our own state capitol, but that doesn't mean those stars and bars are any less beloved today than they were a month, a year, a decade or a lifetime ago.

No, I've got the only flag I need and it's the one worth fighting for.  Your flag seems... divisive to me.  We don't need that crap.  We need more unity.

• Like 4

OldGlory.jpg

There's not a damn thing wrong with THIS flag.  Men and women have bled and died for it.  It represents what is still the greatest nation on this planet; a nation which has selflessly done more good for others than any in history.  It represents dreams, and ideas and ideals.  It represents freedom.

You may not like what's going on in Washington or even our own state capitol, but that doesn't mean those stars and bars are any less beloved today than they were a month, a year, a decade or a lifetime ago.

No, I've got the only flag I need and it's the one worth fighting for.  Your flag seems... divisive to me.  We don't need that crap.  We need more unity.

I believe I stated that I will fly the "Stars and Stripes" over anything else, and the "Stars and Bars" is the confederate battle flag.

Please re-read my original post.

• Administrator

I believe I stated that I will fly the "Stars and Stripes" over anything else, and the "Stars and Bars" is the confederate battle flag.

Please re-read my original post.

I said THOSE stars and bars... not "The Stars and Bars", first of all.  Second, I'm really not sure TGO is the right place for you or anyone else who thinks along the trajectory you've been following lately.  I'm sick and tired of the borderline secessionist / militia-esque nonsense.  This isn't the group for that.  This isn't the forum for that and I damn sure don't want the sort of attention that it brings.

Take it elsewhere.

Closing this thread.

• Like 1