War Vet Stands Up for 2A Rights in IL @ Anti-2A Forum

We sure do. That guy in black, with his chin up high and the smirk on his face was a buffoon and had nothing to say but pacifism.

Edited by 6.8 AR

Outside of MSNBC and CNN has anyone seen large numbers of people who support gun control?  I've seen a lot of stories online on sites where you can leave comments directly on the site or through Farcebook and comments that are anti-gun are just not there.  I don't see large numbers of anti-gun people showing up at pro-gun functions.  Just like this video where the majority of the people there seem to be pro-gun at a an anti-gun event.   Am I just completely missing something or is the support for our 2nd Amendment rights really that much stronger than what the media is showing?

Outside of MSNBC and CNN has anyone seen large numbers of people who support gun control?

Here's something interesting from Fox news polling.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/18/fox-news-poll-twice-as-many-favor-more-guns-over-banning-guns-to-reduce-violent/

71 percent don't think tougher laws can stop shootings like the one in Newtown, Connecticut.

Even CNN's polls show a drop in support for gun control compared to last month.

Edited by PapaB

Excellent, but I am appalled by his using the uniform at a political forum. That is, unless they changed it with the bestiality clause, against UCMJ and for bloody good reason.

Of course, soldiers never wear dress uniforms out anymore either which is nonsense. Its a COMBAT uniform so why should it be at a football field?

/rantoff.

Outside of MSNBC and CNN has anyone seen large numbers of people who support gun control?  I've seen a lot of stories online on sites where you can leave comments directly on the site or through Farcebook and comments that are anti-gun are just not there.  I don't see large numbers of anti-gun people showing up at pro-gun functions.

Nope. I know several liberals who are against just about everything who have gone to purchase guns recently.