Shared table at the Chattanooga Alhambra Show Feb 9th and 10th

Guest Nunya

I am getting a private / collector table at the Chattanooga Alhambra show and would be glad to share, if one or two of you want a place to sit.

I'm just taking hi-cap magazines and maybe a couple of guns to trade with, so I'll have half a table left.

And... I won't be there at all Sunday, so if anyone wants the table on Sunday, just come by toward the end of the day on Saturday and I'll give you my pass.

PM me if you want in on this.

Edited by bentonbjones
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RevScottie

Show used to be decent till the ATF put the fear of God into all those selling "private collections" Last time i was there the show was down by at least 40% of what it used to be and had very few used handguns. Seldom have any reloading supplies either. I usually still make a quick walk through just to support the Shriners if nothing else.

is this show any good?

It is likely to have a higher % of antiques / milsurp and its a smallish building.   Its not well suited for a gun show panic crowd of noobs.  I may wander by but if its crowded I will be going right back home.

I thought you sold off all your guns?

CS

If you're talking to me...  I've never sold off "all" of my guns.  I did sell a bunch to fund that Colt New Agent a while back.

I'm not taking guns to the show, just magazines.

I'm just taking hi-cap magazines and maybe a couple of guns to trade with, so I'll have half a table left.

What kind of hi-caps?

Bill

Replied by PM.  Wouldn't want to be accused of doing business outside the Trading post.  That was not my intention for this thread.

Anyhow, I sent you a list.

Replied by PM.  Wouldn't want to be accused of doing business outside the Trading post.  That was not my intention for this thread.

Anyhow, I sent you a list.

Same list you have on gunlistings. I'll bet the russian drum is really Romanian as a Russian would sell for quite a bit more $. Does it have a star inside a shield stamped near the feed tower?

On the steel 7.62 AK mags, Are they new? Are they gray, black or blued?

Bill

Edited by BCR#1

If anybody wants the table on Sunday, come by Saturday and get the pass from me.

I'll be wearing a brown shirt from my Alma Mater - Bryan College, and at the table that looks more like a yard sale than a gun show.

Is it even worth going? $6.00 to get in?

Thanks,

Bill

That depends on what you want out of it?   Its not a good place to seek out modern rifles or pistols & high demand ammo.  Because atm there isnt any good place to find those things.  There were a "few" reasonably priced modern guns if they did not sell yet, but mostly, this show is more collectors, and 3/4 the guns are older than I am.

Is it even worth going? $6.00 to get in?

Thanks,

Bill

I remember one time I asked my boys if they wanted to go to the museum on Saturday.  They were puzzled.  I said, "Well, it's a gun show, but I have to pay for each one of us to get in to look at stuff we can't afford.  Sounds more like a museum."  I enjoy setting up a private seller table more than just walking around.