Chattanooga Meet

Best Day To Shoot?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Best Day To Shoot?

• Saturday the 12th
    • Sunday the 13th

Well guys I may be out for both days!

Last night around 1ish I headed to Taco hell just have have my car break down sitting at the red light about a mile down the road.

I haven't had time to look at it yet,and its starting to rain so it may be tomorrow before I get to look to see whats wrong with it.

So worst comes to worse Ill be working on it while yall are shooting:leavescrying:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GLOCKGUY

Last night around 1ish I headed to Taco hell just have have my car break down sitting at the red light about a mile down the road.

I haven't had time to look at it yet,and its starting to rain so it may be tomorrow before I get to look to see whats wrong with it.

So worst comes to worse Ill be working on it while yall are shooting:leavescrying:

hate to hear your having car troubles hope you can get it fixed fast so you can join us i just got back from buying 250 rounds of 9mm ammo to bring Saturday or Sunday if we can decided what day and where :)

Guest GUTTERbOY

So, any consensus on this? My first choice would be to check out the facilities in Cleveland Sunday afternoon. Second choice, PC on Sunday.

If some of y'all are so-so on driving out to Cleveland, I'm willing to let the other three seats in my truck get used for a change, so we can all save on gas.

Also, any thoughts on eating before we hit our chosen venue?

The weekend's approaching fast; if we're gonna do this, we need to get something hammered out.

Guest GLOCKGUY
So, any consensus on this? My first choice would be to check out the facilities in Cleveland Sunday afternoon. Second choice, PC on Sunday.

If some of y'all are so-so on driving out to Cleveland, I'm willing to let the other three seats in my truck get used for a change, so we can all save on gas.

Also, any thoughts on eating before we hit our chosen venue?

The weekend's approaching fast; if we're gonna do this, we need to get something hammered out.

im for what ever we decide. im all for meeting for lunch. but we do need to decide sooooooon :cool:

If it's still down Sunday let me know and I'll come by before the shoot and lend a hand. I need to bring by that stock for the Mossberg either way, and I'll have room if ya' want a ride. Plenty of room in the RAV for anything you need to bring, I took the back seats out for the weekend.

Sure thing!

I think it may be the voltage regulator because just before it craped out my gauges,and dash lights went crazy.Right now the battery's dead,and charging,so hopefully Ill figure something out in a couple of hours

Guest GUTTERbOY

I got a motley assortment of tools if ya need 'em. I acquired most of them using the "I need this for the current repair job" method. :cool:

Guest GLOCKGUY
Sure thing!

I think it may be the voltage regulator because just before it craped out my gauges,and dash lights went crazy.Right now the battery's dead,and charging,so hopefully Ill figure something out in a couple of hours

hey strickj if you need any help just let me know i use to be a auto mechanic back in the days

Guest GUTTERbOY

OK, so everyone cool with planning on CHRPC? If so, go ahead and chime in and I guess I'll email Skip tomorrow with a head count.

I don't know what kinds of places there are to eat at in Cleveland... maybe us Chatt folks could meet and eat here in town and possibly work out carpooling from there if necessary/desired. Thoughts?

Guest GLOCKGUY
OK, so everyone cool with planning on CHRPC? If so, go ahead and chime in and I guess I'll email Skip tomorrow with a head count.

I don't know what kinds of places there are to eat at in Cleveland... maybe us Chatt folks could meet and eat here in town and possibly work out carpooling from there if necessary/desired. Thoughts?

hey now then im left to eat by my self :koolaid: surely we can find some where in Cleveland to meet to eat at

Guest GUTTERbOY
hey now then im left to eat by my self :koolaid: surely we can find some where in Cleveland to meet to eat at

Hmm, I guess it would be kind of out of your way to swing through Chatt. Yeah, let's plan on eating in Cleveland, and any carpool arrangements can just get worked out separately between folks.

There is a Hardee's just off the Cleveland Bypass and Blue Springs Road. Take Exit 20 on I-75 North and then turn right. After you go past the Coca Cola plant on the left look for Blue Springs Road, maybe 1/2 mile or less past Coke. Get off and turn right. Hardee's is just up on the left.

You can also get to CHRCP from Blue Springs road pretty easily with only 2 turns from Blue Springs Road. Be glad to meet and eat and then lead the way to CHRCP....

If you are wanting more Sit Down type eating go to Exit 27, Paul Huff Parkway and turn right. This will take you towards the Cleveland Mall. There is Logan's, Outback, Ryans, Golden Corral etc... This is further away from the range but a lot of different things to eat. Even Taco Hell, and don't blame me if you car craps out on you while you are there....Just Kidding.

If it's not one thing, it's another...Guys, I'm getting called back up to tri-cities to work on antenna down-tilts tomorrow. so I'm going to spend the weekend in Kingsport...and I've gotta be in Knoxville on Saturday for an appointment.

I wish I could have made it to the meet!

I guess things are winding down here in the noog for us...so it won't be long before we move on to another town.

Guest mc30707

Hello guys, I'm late to respond but have you guys set a time for Sunday yet? I should be able to make it.

Skip, I sent you an email today about a Sig P250 I recently purchased.

Abailey362 reccommended you as a possible solution to repair a front sight problem I'm having. My front night sight is off center to the left a little bit. He said you have a sight adjustment tool for Sigs. What would you charge to fix it for me?

link to my post

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9460

Guest abailey362

well depending on what time everyone meets and starts shooting I might make it if you stay late. I get off work at 6, could make it to the range by about 6:30....still gives a couple hours of daylight.

If anyone goes in from south on 75 area and chooses shortest time on their GPS, have fun. I go that back way now, but I thought I was on someone's driveway a couple times my first time through that way.

Guest Grout

On exit 20 there is a Dairy Queen and on past the Blue Springs exit on APD 40 you have Taco Bell,Capt. D's,Macdonalds and a few more around the Walmart.Walmart also sells ammo too.:D Ya'll have fun.

Hello guys, I'm late to respond but have you guys set a time for Sunday yet? I should be able to make it.

Skip, I sent you an email today about a Sig P250 I recently purchased.

Abailey362 reccommended you as a possible solution to repair a front sight problem I'm having. My front night sight is off center to the left a little bit. He said you have a sight adjustment tool for Sigs. What would you charge to fix it for me?

link to my post

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9460

Just bring it by and we can adjust it for you. No Charge..

well depending on what time everyone meets and starts shooting I might make it if you stay late. I get off work at 6, could make it to the range by about 6:30....still gives a couple hours of daylight.

If anyone goes in from south on 75 area and chooses shortest time on their GPS, have fun. I go that back way now, but I thought I was on someone's driveway a couple times my first time through that way.

I won't be able to stay until 6pm due to some work issues. But if you can come by then and everyone wants to stay that would be great.

Guest GUTTERbOY

Hell, we got people dropping like flies here! Well, for the remainder, how does meeting at noon for lunch, at a yet-to-be-determined site sound? Then we'll just head out to the range when we're done.

Cadillac, I understand not wanting to drive out there... my offer to take riders still stands if you're interested.

EDIT: So far it looks like we've got Glockguy, 53caddy + 3 friends, Brandon, and mc definitely in. Strick is up in the air with the car, tower's out, and molon is probably out. Eight folks including me, not counting Skip. Better turn out than our last Carter's gathering...

If anyone's gonna have an AR on hand, I'd like to take a look at it and maybe ask some questions... thinking about building my first EBR in the next couple months. Never shot one, though... only handled one once. :D

Edited by GUTTERbOY