Very good 2A Article from the WSJ

They are starting to see a new target audience and have, hopefully, begun leaning that way to get more revenue. It is all about money to a business but as long as they are reporting articles like this it will help others lean our way as well. Who knows maybe after a few other newpapers and media outlets see how successful this is they will do the same.

I am going to write the WSJ and let them know I appreciate the article. If we don't let them know they will only hear from the other side.

Dolomite

That picture does not prove a thing. We all know there are $50 computer programs that could have created that photograph.  Obama could have shot a gun in the basement of the WH and a 12 year old computer whiz could have put him in the middle of Disneyland shooting it. That was the point to an email I got that had 12 different pictures of Obama shooting that shotgun. Heck, in one, he was holding it backwards!!!!  I LMAO at that one.  It looked just as real as the original.

Edited to say that the WSJ has had some very good articles.  They are getting closer to being impartial that most other MSM.

Edited by Randall53

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.