This is How the DHS Seizes Your Guns

mcurrier

This is How the DHS Seizes Your Guns

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/02/robert-farago/this-is-how-the-dhs-seizes-your-guns/

Fiction?  Conjecture?  Conspiracy theory?

Possibly, but a very chilling read nonetheless.  How many think that this could not happen and is just tinfoil?  As my Pastor says, "You don't need to raise your hands."

We've all heard stories like this regarding some non-gun event (that water bottling company, Gibson Guitar, and others).  Doesn't seem like it would be any different for guns, maybe even worse.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they want to raid someone because he was vocal in his political thought and speech, y'all might as well pack it in because

that's the way they will do it every time. It's the only way they know how. It must be that an FFL license means one can't engage

in political speech any more. Glad I didn't bother with that damned license.

They will make their hits on people and stage them so that the sheep and maybe even some gun owners(but I won't mention names)

will say they are up to something no good. They've done this kind of thing for years. They being the more devious branches of

our government. My son said he will get his guns back. I asked him how much will it cost him for the privilege of getting something

that is his back. He will probably get an IRS rectal exam, fight with the asset forfeiture and seizure laws and pay 15-20k to get them

back, if he ever does. All for the benefit of nothing except some harassment from the government.

Any charges, yet?

I remember years ago, before the DHS was even created, listening to G. Gordon Liddy talking about jack booted thugs of the ATF breaking down people's doors, stomping kittens, and illegally confiscating guns...This reminds me of that...one reason I distinctly remember this event was that he said if it happens to you, one thing to remember is...CROTCH SHOTS!  lol, he went on to say that they would probably be wearing body armor and center mass shots may not be effective, and head shots might be too difficult, but that most body armor didnt cover the crotch area, and the area on 3 sides of the crotch could also be incapacitating in case your aim is slightly off, lol.  In truth, if I recall correctly this was in response toan AFF raid around that time, wherein the raiders allegedly stomped the homeowners kittens to death on purpose...

Edited by barewoolf

I remember Liddy talking about that. You can trace that stuff back to about the time those pesky laws I preach about, asset and

forfeiture, RICO. That was a huge power grab, supposedly intended for completely different things, like the mafia.

Every post you make on a gun forum can and will be used against you in a court of law.  Every web site you click on and every e-mail you send can be used against you in a court of law. OR they can just say "screw it" and ransack your house. George Orwell was right.

It will be interesting to see how that will be used against you, unless you are trying to provoke anarchy or something overtly

treasonous. The only ones using things on here will be the propagandists, and maybe the government to profile you into

something you are probably not. Could be wrong, though.

Now, if you're scared of DHS, or some other alphabet, you've already submitted, and it won't matter. Intimidation is an

interesting concept some people just cower from. Words have meaning.

Edited by 6.8 AR