PMC X-TAC 5.56 in stock

Good grief.  Do not buy at those prices.  This foolishness will never end if people keep doing so.

Well some people may be in need of it... I personally didn't buy any as I am pretty well set on 5.56 and 9mm.... But $14.99 for 124g 9mm isn't bad IMO

Just trying to help out in case anyone needs some :)

Edited by mcordell

I rarely buy ammo at a gun store.  Even before all the craziness, I went to Walmart a couple times a week to stock up.  If prices and availability don't return to near normal in the next six months, I might have to find a new hobby.

I rarely buy ammo at a gun store. Even before all the craziness, I went to Walmart a couple times a week to stock up. If prices and availability don't return to near normal in the next six months, I might have to find a new hobby.

It isn't likely to stop until people stop paying the higher prices. There was zero talk of banning or limiting ammo, yet everyone went nuts. Edited by TripleDigitRide

Seems like Wally ammo is $6.99 a box of 20 when found ?

Thats good pricing... I haven't seen any the last 3-4 times ive been in Wally World.... Even if I have no intention of buying ammo I usually find my way back to the ammo counter to see what is available...I have seen .45/.40 and a few boxes of 7.62x39 Tulammo and just a few boxes at that

My Walmart had Fed xm193 9.00 for 20 couple weeks ago.  How long did that PSA ammo last?  One hour?  Demand has not even come close to being rationed.  We either need much higher prices or they need to stay this high for a while.  And when people are saying "well it's not that bad" then you know prices aren't going any lower soon.  There's nothing to do but wait it out.  Or bite bullet (almost literally) and pay. 

If anyone wants to buy ammo at Wal-Mart & find it there at Wall-Mart prices, plan on being there at 7: am In the morning! That is is when they begin selling it everyday and Don't be Late because there will be Scalpers there too just wanting to buy it and Resell it Online at a 400% Markup, so you may want to get there at 6:45 a.m. before those Yahoo's even get there! If you don't find what you are wanting ( I'm sure you still find something) just go back the next morning. If you are Fortunate enough to have 2 Wally World Close together, stop at the otherone when you leave the First store.
Don't get discouraged if you don't see anything in the ammo case when you get there! Because they keep it Locked Up in a Office when it comes in, and stays Locked up until Just before they get ready to sell it the Next Day, and then they put it out.
So get there early And if you see any Scalpers ahead of you, drop a $5 Bill about 30 feet away from the gun case and just ask them if that's their 5 Dollar Bill in the floor & Chances are they'll go for it and that's when you get in front of the case, or go find the guy working in Sporting Goods!

Don't be a Scalper and just buy it to resell, unless you have Starving Kids at home, then it'd be OK. Otherwise I would be Really Disappointed in your lack of character & send my pet Field Mouse over to live in your car for the winter ;-)
If anyone has any 50 Caliber Beowulf Ammo and could sell a Box or 2, I'm in the Market for enough to try out my new Upper I just put together, and I may have something that you would rather trade for if you have some spare Bullets. Or if you know of a place that stocks it other than Alexander Arms, Please let me know? I've had Zero Luck finding any anywhere!

If I like the upper and decide to keep it, I'll be loading for it after I get to try it out.

Have a Great Day. No sleep, but I'm off to Wally World, Hope I make it in time?
See Ya

If anyone wants to buy ammo at Wal-Mart & find it there at Wall-Mart prices, plan on being there at 7: am In the morning! That is is when they begin selling it everyday and Don't be Late because there will be Scalpers there too just wanting to buy it and Resell it Online at a 400% Markup, so you may want to get there at 6:45 a.m. before those Yahoo's even get there! If you don't find what you are wanting ( I'm sure you still find something) just go back the next morning. If you are Fortunate enough to have 2 Wally World Close together, stop at the otherone when you leave the First store.
Don't get discouraged if you don't see anything in the ammo case when you get there! Because they keep it Locked Up in a Office when it comes in, and stays Locked up until Just before they get ready to sell it the Next Day, and then they put it out.
So get there early And if you see any Scalpers ahead of you, drop a $5 Bill about 30 feet away from the gun case and just ask them if that's their 5 Dollar Bill in the floor & Chances are they'll go for it and that's when you get in front of the case, or go find the guy working in Sporting Goods!

Don't be a Scalper and just buy it to resell, unless you have Starving Kids at home, then it'd be OK. Otherwise I would be Really Disappointed in your lack of character & send my pet Field Mouse over to live in your car for the winter ;-)

Unless I find someone who can be at Wal-Mart at that time and be willing to split it with me, I'm out of luck. I leave for work at 5:00 am, so being in line at 7:00 am isn't an option. Do they get deliveries on the weekend, or just during the week?
Neither am I, but that info was for anyone that really needed to get stocked up! Since I couldn't sleep last night, I drive to Wal-Mart just to see what the ammo situation was like at that time of the morning? They didn't get a shipment in last night and the shelves were as bare as a Babies Bottom! There were several scalpers that came through and they were very disappointed, that made me feel Better & the Manager of the Sporting Goods Department felt the same way to the check out and pay fir then:-).
The Assistantyou Only have a 15 Minute time limit to get th store Manager did come by and told me that 9mm & 22 Long Rifle is their Best seller & those calibers are requested more than another calibers. He also explained that the stores outside the City Limits will get More Ammunition than the stores in Metro since they don't sell firearms anymore. And everything is fine because he is going to buy some S&B 9mm Ammunition from me ;-)

So, you'll just be real darn lucky even if you Do Go to Wally World at 7: am inside the City Limits, unless you just Happen to meet a store Manager and they will let you know when they get some in stock the night before, and they call you and let you know what they got the night before they put it out on the floor to be sold. =-O

I've been having a Lot of Luck buying bullets and parts by signing up to get Notifications sent to the email that goes right to my cell phone. And as soon as I get the Notification that a part is in stock, I'll click on the Link and that takes me directly to the online store and to the part that I need. If it's a Lower Receiver I'll add it to my cart and immediately check out, because if you don't somebody else can put it in their cart and check out before you get through the Checkout part.

Not to change the subject, but I see Mr. David is in the Room, so I need to ask him a question :-)
I need some .50 Caliber Beowulf Ammunition, do you have any that you can sell David? I built a carbine in that lil ole Caliber and I need some Bullets that'll fit it? Help me David, ole Buddy of mine.? Pal ;-)

If you do happen to have any,I would be much obliged if you would let me Buy it from you, David? I need some Bullets and Powder too.

Thanks
Eric
AKA; The Thorn in your foot, or the pain in your, you know what I mean.
Eric