Gang Scouts, Busted!

soapy

I organized a Neighborhood watch program in our neighborhood last year.  Out of 80 homes, I have email and contacts for 55.  We had some kids not from the hood, spotted walking around the circle one evening just after dark.  A couple of days later, we had a neighborhood yard sale.  That afternoon I got a call that they were back.  I headed out, and caught them taking pictures.  Lots of garage doors were open etc.. They walked up to front doors and took pictures of the inside thru the windows. I took pictures and a short video of them.  When I looked at them,I had to look close to see that one had a camera in his hand. In the video, and you can see him hiding it from me..  My neighbor, a SHS assistant principle identified them..  I confronted them when I took the close up pictures and they gave me false names. One was flying the bloods gang bandana. Most everyone is the hood were shocked, such things going on right under their noses..

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtSLcqlSAvg

Thanks for this. Never heard of this technique, but makes sense. Have you shared with the local police? I imagine they'd be REALLY interested.

The very act of taking their pictures may make them stay away from your neighborhood.

Edited by QuietDan

Ha, Detective Dan !

This was in Cobblestone, right behind the SPD.

I know whats going on in my backyard, I'm sure they know whats going on 

in theirs.  *wink*

The principle put the fear of God in them at school, they denied taking pictures,

and told him some crazy MF was taking pictures of them. They haven't been seen

in here since. Thats my MOA, ( mode of operation)  crazy, works every time.

We know each other D.

Need a hint?

Smyrna CPA academy ring a bell?

I also attended the Rutherford Sheriff CPA last fall.

Almost a detective.  ;)

Thank you for your military service and your work with the CPA alumni QD, But folks,  the QuietDan tage is a misnomer.  

yours truly,

President and part time Spy,

Cobblestone Posse.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/140681099394845/

Ha, Detective Dan !

This was in Cobblestone, right behind the SPD.

I know whats going on in my backyard, I'm sure they know whats going on 

in theirs.  *wink*

The principle put the fear of God in them at school, they denied taking pictures,

and told him some crazy MF was taking pictures of them. They haven't been seen

in here since. Thats my MOA, ( mode of operation)  crazy, works every time.

We know each other D.

Need a hint?

Smyrna CPA academy ring a bell?

I also attended the Rutherford Sheriff CPA last fall.

Almost a detective.   ;)

Thank you for your military service and your work with the CPA alumni QD, But folks,  the QuietDan tage is a misnomer.  

yours truly,

President and part time Spy,

Cobblestone Posse.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/140681099394845/

Good to hear from you brother! Stay safe, stay aware!

• Like 1

Good for you soapy, keeping the place safe is about the only way as LEO are busy.

Might get a few days of stepped up patrol in the area and for a few weeks, keep up the good work.

• Like 1

^^^  Maybe I'll have some cred. around here now that u know I've rubbed elbows with QuietDan.  He's the man. Rootin Tootin, straight a shootin.

Thank you very much for the kind words, but you're the one who set up the neighborhood watch and have it cookin' and the school officials and police cooperating with you. Maybe it's your musician's natural knack for bringing people together. . . .

• Like 1