ORSA monthly IDPA match

I ended up 9th over all and 4th most accurate out of 93 shooters. A match is always better when you finish well LOL

I was second in SSP(load ten)to Catseye and sixth overall including ESP(load to capacity) shooters. I have been saying it was the most fun I have had. 

Until I win one I guess.

• Like 1

If they can't get my classification right on the scores after this 3rd time me emailing about it.....I may look for somewhere else to shoot.  I swear I shot a 1911 1 time last summer and I have been lumped in CDP ever since........  I know it's a little thing, but it's the little things that matter.

BrasilNuts that's really good 12 points down on a 100 rd match and coming in 6th overall  maybe one of these days I can get there I hope I can anyway.  I been staying around 12th to15th overall which I feel like is decent so I been trying to get more accurate I guess ya gotta keep going back and forth between the speed and accuracy.  

I was second in SSP(load ten)to Catseye and sixth overall including ESP(load to capacity) shooters. I have been saying it was the most fun I have had. 

Until I win one I guess.

ESP is loaded to 10 also unless you got crappy mags.

Doing scores for that many people is tough. Give them a break guys.

You'd think after calling it to there attention 3 times they would fix it..........even happened when there was few shooters in the winter time. It's whatever software they use.

I finished 17th overall, would have been better if I hadn't blown up on 2 stages. A good time was had by all! We finished by 02:30pm even w/ 93 shooters (for anyone who's interested but concerned about the length of the matches).

Daniel,

I saw your other thread but didn't have time to reply. I'll be in Montgomery on the 20th. Maybe you, Rickey, and I can shoot together. I got an email from Alabama that said we could form our own squads on match day. I won't finish as high as you guys but it should be a blast (no pun intended). I just figured I would go and get whipped by some new guys!

Al Swymer

• Like 1

Until I win one I guess.
ESP is loaded to 10 also unless you got crappy mags.

It was our (MCTS) outlaw rules Zombie Match.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I finished 17th overall, would have been better if I hadn't blown up on 2 stages. A good time was had by all! We finished by 02:30pm even w/ 93 shooters (for anyone who's interested but concerned about the length of the matches).

Daniel,

I saw your other thread but didn't have time to reply. I'll be in Montgomery on the 20th. Maybe you, Rickey, and I can shoot together. I got an email from Alabama that said we could form our own squads on match day. I won't finish as high as you guys but it should be a blast (no pun intended). I just figured I would go and get whipped by some new guys!

Al Swymer

Al how many people are coming with you? I know they are wanting to max squads out at 11 (anyone who has shot that match in the past knows thats a joke lol) We have by my count 9 in our squad already but we would love to shoot with ya.

• Like 1