Let's see pictures of your... reloading bench!

• Administrator

One of these days (soon I guess) I am going to have to get into the black art of reloading my own ammo. In the meantime I thought it might be fun and educational to see photos of reloading benches. :)

Post 'em up if you have 'em!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh175/ShootingCoach/IMG_0170.jpg

Best go full screen for my bench. I used to load commercially, and still have a Dillon 1050 from those days. It will load a lot of ammo quickly.

I load everything I shoot, except, of course, rimfire. 12, 20 , 28 , 410 shotshell.

9X19, 38 Spl, 357 Mag, 44 Mag, 45 Auto and 45 Auto Rim.

223 Remington, 5.56mm, 308 Win, 30/06. Fun, cheap, and accurate.

Edited by John Wall
  • Administrator

Impressive setups from both posters so far. :P I've been lusting after the 1050B for a while now. Probably more reloading press than I need but I'd rather only spend the money once with the prospect of growing into it over time than buy less now and have to upgrade later.

Guest Crunchman

Here's mine. Kinda messy at the moment. That's my Bushy Varmint and my S&W 15A laying on the work bench. I had just took photos for my records.

068.jpg

There has been a LOT of lead pass through this room in the past several years! Example...That laundry bucket is almost full of ejected primers.

reloadroom.jpg

9mm

.38 Special

.357 Magnum

.357 Maximum

.40 s&w

.45 ACP

.44 Special

.44 Magnum

.25/06

.30/06

.45/70

Edited by I_Like_Pie
Guest Mugster

I wish I had facilities like that. I mounted my press on a short piece of 2x8 which I C-Clamp onto the rail of my squat rack when I use it. My powder throwers are in a different room. I'll say this, you can hand load in a small space if you're pinched.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh175/ShootingCoach/IMG_0170.jpg

Best go full screen for my bench. I used to load commercially, and still have a Dillon 1050 from those days. It will load a lot of ammo quickly.

I load everything I shoot, except, of course, rimfire. 12, 20 , 28 , 410 shotshell.

9X19, 38 Spl, 357 Mag, 44 Mag, 45 Auto and 45 Auto Rim.

223 Remington, 5.56mm, 308 Win, 30/06. Fun, cheap, and accurate.

HOLY COW!!!

nice!! where'd you get those?

I need to go back to work in phoenix AZ next winter...so I can go to the Dillon plant and see if I can get a discount.. :hat: