Video - Obama's anti-gun voting record

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now there's your reason to vote for McCain. ;)

Old fool or foolish youngster.

Sigh.

Guess it'll be a throwaway Libertarian protest vote for me this year.

Maybe enough will feel that way to finally get a viable third party movement going in this country.

But it's probably already too late to save this totally broken experiment in liberty.

On that cheery note,

- OS

Sigh.

Maybe enough will feel that way to finally get a viable third party movement going in this country.

But it's probably already too late to save this totally broken experiment in liberty.

On that cheery note,

- OS

I will also be voting Libertarian this year.

Guest GLOCKGUY
I will also be voting Libertarian this year.

Sigh.

On that cheery note,

- OS

when you guys vote Libertarian this year. All your doing is voting for Obama. Why not just for Obama. :P
when you guys vote Libertarian this year. All your doing is voting for Obama. Why not just for Obama. :P

Anyone who is going to throw away their vote because they are not sold on McCain are truly voting for Obama! If You guys believe that we need to do all that we can to defeat this douchebag then you MUST cast your vote for McCain. He is the only one who has a chance to beat Obama!! It is that simple. A vote for a third party is one less that Obama needs to put his butt in the White House.

I consider myself an independent voter and I believe that there are better candidates for president but none of them are strong enough to beat Obama. To me it is vital that we not allow him to win this election. There is too much at stake to risk letting him in. I am not willing to take that chance with my vote. The video on this thread should be enough to convince all of you gun owners what we have to do!

PLEASE think and pray about what you are going to do. WE CANNOT ALLOW OBAMA TO WIN!!!

Guest GLOCKGUY
Anyone who is going to throw away their vote because they are not sold on McCain are truly voting for Obama! If You guys believe that we need to do all that we can to defeat this douche bag then you MUST cast your vote for McCain. He is the only one who has a chance to beat Obama!! It is that simple. A vote for a third party is one less that Obama needs to put his butt in the White House.

I consider myself an independent voter and I believe that there are better candidates for president but none of them are strong enough to beat Obama. To me it is vital that we not allow him to win this election. There is too much at stake to risk letting him in. I am not willing to take that chance with my vote. The video on this thread should be enough to convince all of you gun owners what we have to do!

PLEASE think and pray about what you are going to do. WE CANNOT ALLOW OBAMA TO WIN!!!

Well said. Is McCain wreath a crap. I dont know. But i do know hes alot better them Obama. Obama said he thinks only LEOs should have the right to carry guns not us law abiding citizens. Now why would anyone want to help this douche bag get in to offices by voting 3rd party is beyond me. So please think really hard before you throwaway your vote...

Well right now my vote is Libertarian. But it also depends on who McCain running mate is if I am going to vote for McCain. This is due to me not thinking he is going to be living that long. Also, if you are saying my vote doesn't count and it will go to Obama winning then I won't vote.

Guest jth_3s
Well right now my vote is Libertarian. But it also depends on who McCain running mate is if I am going to vote for McCain. This is due to me not thinking he is going to be living that long. Also, if you are saying my vote doesn't count and it will go to Obama winning then I won't vote.

Your vote will count. Even if Obama wins, enough third party votes will send a message to the Republicans and the Dems that people are tired of the same old crap. Not voting is by far worse than voting third party. I would hate to think these two tools are my only choices.

Your vote will count. Even if Obama wins, enough third party votes will send a message to the Republicans and the Dems that people are tired of the same old crap. Not voting is by far worse than voting third party. I would hate to think these two tools are my only choices.

Yep, until we break out of this two party system, we're screwed...

Do you think that those clowns in DC don't know that we are fed up with their crap? Sure they know it but we, as a country, keep putting these guys back in. Fact is they don't really care what we think. Look at how they vote. They vote for what they think is best for us, usually along party lines which makes their vote for what the "Party" thinks is best for us. We are to dumb, in their eyes, to know what is best for us. All of the elected officials should be voting for what their constituents want but that is not how it works. Once those elected officials get past the city councilman rank then they get pressure from "The Party".

As far as a 3rd party choice, when Ross Perot ran, I really liked what he was saying as did a whole lot of people around the country. His problem as well as any 3rd party candidate, would be that he would have NO support from congress at all. The president is limited at what he can do even when he has some support in congress from his party.

Unfortunately I believe that we are stuck with Dems or Rep. until the party system is completely thrown out and everyone runs on his own merits.

John McCain is not the answer but he is going to have to do no matter who his running mate is. Hopefully he will choose someone that can sway a lot of the voters to his side.

Don't drink the Obama :bowrofl:

Guest TNDixieGirl

Even if Obama wins, enough third party votes will send a message to the Republicans and the Dems that people are tired of the same old crap.

Nope, not likely. Hasn't worked before, won't work now.

Guest GLOCKGUY
Voting for someone you believe in can never be considered throwing your vote away.

please tell me a 3rd party candidate that really has a chance to win. and 95% of people that is voting for the 3rd party is not doing it because its someone they believe in. its because they just dont like the DEM or REP. guy running.

Edited by GLOCKGUY
when you guys vote Libertarian this year. All your doing is voting for Obama. Why not just for Obama. :bowrofl:

It's a wasted vote for the geezer OR the youngster. It'll be politics as usual, except for more than even odds that neither will live out a first term, for separate reasons.

If I vote Libertarian, at least I've stated a preference and feel more moral about the whole mess, more "American" if you will.

As much as I of course support gun rights, I can't vote for McCain on that alone. The country is to the point that social disintegration is a very real possibility, in which case "legal" anything may have little meaning. And more of the same can't possibly forestall that very much longer.

The two party system has evolved into nothing less than a collective tyranny.

I really do believe that if Jefferson, Franklin, Adams and the rest of the boys were reincarnated, they'd be organizing the "citizen militia" to overthrow the whole mess; they'd see it as little better than the British control they contested in the first place.

- OS

"Murphy was an optimist."

Guest GLOCKGUY
It's a wasted vote for the geezer OR the youngster. It'll be politics as usual, except for more than even odds that neither will live out a first term, for separate reasons.

If I vote Libertarian, at least I've stated a preference and feel more moral about the whole mess, more "American" if you will.

As much as I of course support gun rights, I can't vote for McCain on that alone. The country is to the point that social disintegration is a very real possibility, in which case "legal" anything may have little meaning. And more of the same can't possibly forestall that very much longer.

The two party system has evolved into nothing less than a collective tyranny.

I really do believe that if Jefferson, Franklin, Adams and the rest of the boys were reincarnated, they'd be organizing the "citizen militia" to overthrow the whole mess; they'd see it as little better than the British control they contested in the first place.

- OS

"Murphy was an optimist."

so please tell me what 3rd party candidate you can vote for that you think can run the country? and if you do vote 3rd party your pretty much saying you think Obama can run this country better then McCain and i really doubt that.

so please tell me what 3rd party candidate you can vote for that you think can run the country? and if you do vote 3rd party your pretty much saying you think Obama can run this country better then McCain and i really doubt that.

YOU could "run the country" as well as either of these, and I don't even know you.

As long as we have the Parliament of Whores system in place, nothing significant will change. As long as a rep/sen's prime directive is to be reelected, nothing significant will change.

There is NO possible candidate running under the current two-party guise that could really make much of a difference. Only concern is who could do the least damage. Damage control differences between McCain and Obama are negligible.

The founding fathers never considered that anyone would even WANT to be a "career politician", the concept just wasn't there. Probably the biggest mistake they made with the Constitution, not writing in a term limits clause.

I agree with Niel Boortz that WE SHOULD NOT EVEN VOTE FOR A PRESIDENT. That's not even a constitutional mandated function. It has become simply an American Idol contest. What a concept that one has to spend a billion bucks to get a 400K job. Put term limits in place, and let Congress select a president. They'd do a decent job if they knew they were only going to serve a couple of terms max, and had no other self-vested interests beyond America's own best interest at stake.

All that being said, sure, I'll vote. But I can only vote with my little bitty conscience, and it won't allow me to go Democrat or Republican any more.

- OS

Guest GLOCKGUY
YOU could "run the country" as well as either of these, and I don't even know you.

As long as we have the Parliament of Whores system in place, nothing significant will change. As long as a rep/sen's prime directive is to be reelected, nothing significant will change.

There is NO possible candidate running under the current two-party guise that could really make much of a difference. Only concern is who could do the least damage. Damage control differences between McCain and Obama are negligible.

The founding fathers never considered that anyone would even WANT to be a "career politician", the concept just wasn't there. Probably the biggest mistake they made with the Constitution, not writing in a term limits clause.

I agree with Niel Boortz that WE SHOULD NOT EVEN VOTE FOR A PRESIDENT. That's not even a constitutional mandated function. It has become simply an American Idol contest. What a concept that one has to spend a billion bucks to get a 400K job. Put term limits in place, and let Congress select a president. They'd do a decent job if they knew they were only going to serve a couple of terms max, and had no other self-vested interests beyond America's own best interest at stake.

All that being said, sure, I'll vote. But I can only vote with my little bitty conscience, and it won't allow me to go Democrat or Republican any more.

- OS

sure i could run the country. but if you vote 3rd party. and Obama wins. yes we can vote him out in four years but we are stuck with Obamas Appoints to the Supreme Court for along time. So think about that before you vote 3rd party please

sure i could run the country. but if you vote 3rd party. and Obama wins. yes we can vote him out in four years but we are stuck with Obamas Appoints to the Supreme Court for along time. So think about that before you vote 3rd party please

Oh, I think the SCOTUS thing is probably overblown for several reasons.

Check out parallel discussion, toward the end:

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10161&page=2

- OS

Guest grimel
i voted for ross perot because i didnt like the choices, it was a protest vote. ill never do that again.

You got that right! That was the biggest mistake I ever made in the voting booth!!!