What was for supper?

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

Last year they said they were going to actually ask us what we wanted in a pizza. Not what they wanted us to want. Not bad if they don't burn the crust.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Glock23ForMe

Tonight, the lady and I had Spicy Italian Pork Chops from the Kraft Web Site. We switched "Bone-In" to Boneless chops. One Word.... AMAZING. And, the guys my age or if you just want to save some $$$, try their 1 bag 5 dinners, menu. Awesome stuff, and it saves big $$$.

Guest jackdm3

I believe they set the world record for "The most gasoline explosions in a film" category. Everybody except Willis and Arnold got their asses kicked. I was expecting the whole crew to be working together. Not so. That gave it a thinned out feel. The humor's not like you saw in the trailer. The black dude's "240 rounds a minute" 12 gauge took the prize as "Best Weapon" used, however you'll figure out how come Sly wears a leather palm wrap. That's cool. There's a couple unanswered details that bug, but I won't mention them now. It was cool to see the Planet Hollywood trio together again. And there's obviously a wide-open ending for sequels. If you really scrutinize and look at the big picture, it's barely passable, ranking under "A-Team."

Guest mahahn

Smoked sausage and home-made mac n cheese last night (I do a pretty good job with that)

This morning at my brothers house, eggs over easy, maple sausage patties, goetta and toast. Freakin awesome.

Guest Halfpint

This past weekend was a drill weekend, so supper TONIGHT will be mostly liquid . . . 3 beers at Saucer, and probably a bratwurst or two. I probably lost 3-5 pounds in 2 days from the stupid-high heat. Thanks, Kilo.

Guest jackdm3
This past weekend was a drill weekend, so supper TONIGHT will be mostly liquid . . . 3 beers at Saucer, and probably a bratwurst or two. I probably lost 3-5 pounds in 2 days from the stupid-high heat. Thanks, Kilo.

Dude! The next time I see you, will I actually be able to see you?!?! You dropped on your last excursion (Texas?) and now this? I wish I could inject myself into the heat like that, just for the weightloss benefits, but I worked IN a house yesterday WITH air-conditioning tearing out floors on a conventional ranch and thought I was getting enough water. Dinnertime, I was exceedingly drowsy and generally ill. Got home and went straight to bed, could find my cool, but eventually went to sleep. Woke up at 1 and woke Kathy up to get me two glasses of water and a cool rag and a pissbottle because I couldn't walk to the bathroom. Told her I was in trouble and that I may have created another episode of my M.S. from the heat. Got up at 9 and was able to walk to the computer and look up "Heat stroke" and sure enough I had almost every symptom just short of hallucinations, seizure and coma. My temp never got above 101.3 and this was just a very close call. My wife thought I was going to die, the way that I was talking. I'll know in about 3 weeks if I have created another episode.

Guest Glock23ForMe

Jack?! Be careful man. Heat stroke can sneak up on you and you don't even know it. Remember Reggie White. I know you know this, but always keep fluids.

Guest jackdm3

It did creep up. Never had it before. Knew it wasn't sunstroke and figured it was the next best thing.

Chuck, can you bring me some Gatorade when you leave Walgreen's today? I'm certain I don't need to drive in my current condition.

Guest Glock23ForMe

Last night for dinner, after church, my GF and I went to "Los Sombrero" (Local Mexican Place like 4 steps from her condo door) and sat down to find that they were filming "Quiero Mi Boda" for MTV Tr3s. We had to sign a release to be on TV. The food was pretty good, too.