What was for supper?

Guest Sgt. Joe

Nothing to write TGO about, but home with just one kid and she wanted Pizza.....go figure?

Thankfully her favorite is Snappy Tomato and they make darn good Italian subs:)

With Chocolate and peanut butter chip pizza for desert. Dad and Daughter are good to go.:lol:

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonite will be grilled chicken with a 4 chili dry rub, grilled fingerling potatoes and onions, grilled eggplant, and grilled green beans.

Stella Artois and a couple of different Flying Dog Ales.

Should be coming off the grill about 5.

Guest Phantom6

Got me a new grill a couple of weeks ago so dinner for the 4th was cooked there. We had

• garden salad (love those home-grown tomatoes)
  • pork loins
  • corn on the cob
  • baked beans

grilled an extra pork loin for some pork biscuits this, the mornng after. Yum, yum!

three eggs and a beer

of course that was served in a glass, right? Beer and add three raw eggs.

almost forgot my meal fare today.

Bologna and cheese lunchable, no dinner tonight. The heat in this place is already making me sick to my stomache. don't I will feel much like eating whenever I get paroled today.

Edited by Mike.357
  • 2 weeks later...
Skyline Chili Mac and beer

MMM MMM MMM

for me, "She who must be obeyed" made Italian Beef the other day, so I have a couple sammiches under the broiler melting cheese at the moment. Looking forward to having them

Guest Sgt. Joe
Something very good that someone else fixed and I paid too much for.

Hey that is what I had....almost, I was treated with delivery of a Captain Dee's clam dinner. Same so-so quality but for free it was good a'nuff.

Guest 6.8 AR

Supper? What's supper? I'm usually at work, like today.

I usually try to stuff myself at the buffet before going in.

Usually no one is around at home to have supper with.

It will have to change soon. I miss supper way too much.

Guest 6.8 AR
You kidding? A train's the ultimate assault vehicle to brave our town.

I'll let the crews on the Memphis sub deal with that

town. I have enough seniority to hold this short run,

and it's too long as it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest PeaShooter

Sometimes it's nothing better than having a Hot Dog!

Did you ever get that craving for a one???

Seems you just can't get it off your mind!

12721.jpg