Things to do in Gulf Shores, AL??

Sitting around Lulu's, sipping a Landshark Lager, and watching boats go by while listening to live local music passes the day nicely.

Yeah, when we first got there (and waited for about an hour to get a table) I wasn't just nuts about the 'touristy' nature of LuLu's but the live music they had the night we went was great and the atmosphere after they started playing was good.  It ended up being a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be.  It wouldn't be on my 'must go' list but if I were going to be in Gulf Shores long enough I would go back.

For those who don't know, the 'Lulu' of 'Lulu's' is Lucy 'Lulu' Buffet - Jimmy Buffet's sister.  Naturally, the menu features her version of a Cheeseburger in Paradise, among other things.

Edited by JAB

Places to eat:

Wolf Bay Lodge located at Zeks'Landing in Orange Beach.

Doc'sSeafood, One in Orange Beach abnd one in Gulf Shores

Oyster House in Gulf Shores

Wintzells Oyster House

Gratzies Italian Restaurant in Orange Beach. This is a good one.

Check the schedule for the Blue Angels practice. It is behind the museam but you have to be there early. Note, do not carry any fire arms to the base.

Rids

Riding bicycles in the area is great. Gulf State park has miles of walking and biking trails with lots of wildlife. Don't feed the gators.

Lots of great golf courses.

Probably no bargains on condos this time of year.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.