Run n Gun Match - Music City Tactical Shooters

Great thanks goes to Dale Spikes for making the match setup happen.  He has most of the match completed except with the heavy lifting with plate racks.  Setup with plate racks and staple targets will begin at 7AM.  I will be reviewing the stages and target placement before hand.

Thank you Dale! 

Dale is the best. He should be on here.

You guys have fun and be safe.

Vacation is weak.....leave now and you can still make it! Should be several women there to keep Carla talking.

Vacation has been much nicer than expected. But I will miss you guys Saturday.

Excited to have Hunter at the range tomorrow.  Hope he enjoys the course of fire on a wonderful day at the range! 

276234_1012549012_692394079_q.jpg

Hunter Cayll updated the description.
im a No Handed marksman pursuing 3 gun competitions ill be posting videos and information about events
  • Like 1

SUPER DALE is the man :up: !!

We missed you MechanicX. Awesome turnout.. We had a blast and met a lot of new shooters/junior shooter/ladies :rock: !!!

TO ALL THE ROCKIN' FATHERS -----> HAPPY FATHER'S DAY :wave: !!! 

Match results are on the MCTS website:  http://www.mctsclub.com/Match%20Results/2013/MCTSRunnGunMatch06152013.pdf

Limited:

Andy Steele - 1st Place

Chandler LaFrain - 2nd Place

Remo Hinlo - 3rd Place

Production:

John Huber - 1st Place

Michael Bresson - 2nd Place

Rick Kyle - 3rd Place

Open:

DJ Petrou - 1st/2nd/3rd

Single:

Tim Calhoun - 1st Place

Paxton Powers - 2nd Place

Thank you everyone for coming out!  We hope you had a fun, safe time at the range.  It was awesome weather and great meeting new people on the range.  Hunter was a pleasure to meet on the range. 

I was in the squad with Tim and Andy, and it was like getting a free match lesson to watch them setup their stage strategy.  Everything they do is precise and deliberate.

I had a great time.  This was my first Run 'N Gun and will definitely not be my last.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGQ9PqQxZFc