3 gun around Nashville or close

on the 23 - 25 about a hour from Nashville at Rockcastle (mammoth cave resort) will be the 3 gun Pro/Am normally on Friday after shooting there be Pro's giving classes, you should be able to watch and listen.

Sounds great I ll make the trip fri for sure.
Any interest in starting a post beginning Friday morning running through Sunday for TGO members to "check in" so that we can meet up with each other during the event? Seems like about the only time I meet a fellow member is if I am buying or selling something from/to someone. Not suggesting that we all walk around as a big pack but maybe lunch or just long enough to introduce ourselves and shake hands.

The fun begins tomorrow.  Walked five of the pro stages today and they will be fast and furious.  Nothing long range at this match. Max distance is around 340.  This match is made for speed. Looked like more vendors this year and the JP side match looks fun. 

• Like 1

Hey luke am prob going on sat

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Looks like "Timthetoolman" and I will be headed up tomorrow around miday and hoping to be there by mid afternoon. We're going to camp over at the cave and spend all day Saturday up there. I'll PM my number so you can call or shoot me a text if you wanna meet up.

If u get this ill be there tomm. Got your mssg

Just saw this. We actually just got back home about an hour ago. We had a good time though and will definitely be trying to sign up to shoot next year. Everyone I talk to was very nice and willing to share info and experience. Well worth the trip!

Just saw this. We actually just got back home about an hour ago. We had a good time though and will definitely be trying to sign up to shoot next year. Everyone I talk to was very nice and willing to share info and experience. Well worth the trip!

glad you had a good time, I try to let people know that its worth trip. did u do the side matches

glad you had a good time, I try to let people know that its worth trip. did u do the side matches

No, I didn't get a chance too. My friend that was with me had his son with him and I guess he'd had his fill. We saw the one that Para and Remington had side by side but never ran across the other 2-3 that I had seen listed. I would have liked to have had the chance to run one of the JP rifles. I really like the feel of their triggers but I've only dry fired them and would have loved to get a feel for one live. Guess at some point I'll just have to breakdown and buy the kit to throw in one of mine.