Joe Carr to run against Democrat incumbent Lamar Alexander...

Guest ThePunisher
Lamar made announcement he will vote no on the Syria attacks. I guess he's heard that he's got opposition running against him, and read a lot emails from constituents voicing their opposition to attacking Syria. He knows that Tennessee voters are tired of his rhino butt.

Lamar made announcement he will vote no on the Syria attacks. I guess he's heard that he's got opposition running against him, and read a lot emails from constituents voicing their opposition to attacking Syria. He knows that Tennessee voters are tired of his rhino butt.

His votes to confirm Holder and Sotamayor should be enough reason to can his traitor butt.  Sad how so many will blindly vote for him regardless.  

Remember this:.... There's nothin like a little opposition from home to clean up a polititian's thinking on most any subject.   You dont necessarily need to be  successful in your primary campaign to effect changes in behavior... They need to know that you are watchin....

watchin leroy

Huckabee is throwing his support behind Lamar. I liked Huckabee. Never thought much of him as a candidate for prez

or anything, but it is disappointing.

Lamar will start looking and acting very conservative right up until he wins the primary. We really need to put a stop to it.

Guest ThePunisher

Huckabee is throwing his support behind Lamar. I liked Huckabee. Never thought much of him as a candidate for prez

Lamar will start looking and acting very conservative right up until he wins the primary. We really need to put a stop to it.

I think I read somewhere a few days ago that Huckabee may be exploring his options of running in 2016.

Not sure what happened with this but i'll try again,

Huckabee isn't just now throwing himself in the ring with Lamar, He's been making appearances with him over the last year. I thought fairly well of Huck until he started making these appearances but it really made me start paying a lot closer attention to what comes out of his mouth. I'm not sure if i'm ready to completely write him off as a full fledged RINO but he's workin' real hard towards it. I have heard him throw his spin on some social issues over the last 2-3 months and when you wipe all the icing and sprinkles off, it is the same social program turds that the Obama admin is shoving down our throats. I no longer consider him a real conservative republican because he has aligned himself with Corker, Alexander, and a handful of other lousy POS's. He's up to no good and don't be surprised when we find out that all of the appearances with Lamar have actually been feelers to test the presidential/vice presidential candidate waters....

Edited by Luke E.

Huck sounds smarter than that on the radio, maybe he doesn't know about Mr Carr?

Let me shoot him an email, I'll let you know.  ;)