Any interest in a TGO range day at the OK Corral in Woodbury? (Oct 19th is the day @ roughly 0900)

I will try to make it up, I dont think I have anything going on that weekend. It will be a couple hr drive for me. But I havent met any tgo'ers except for just a couple. I might get a fellow Chattanooga TGO member in on it to.

Hope you can make it up for it. We'll make a day of it I'm sure so at least you won't be driving so far to shoot for an hour or two.

I want to go but I work Saturday's.

I asked her about Sundays but they don't open until noon and it's also by far their busiest day. Also I have heard from folks including one above that will be driving a ways to get here and Sunday didn't make sense to the for the 3 that sent me PM's 

I asked her about Sundays but they don't open until noon and it's also by far their busiest day. Also I have heard from folks including one above that will be driving a ways to get here and Sunday didn't make sense to the for the 3 that sent me PM's

Yeah im the other one from chatt that would have rode up with reed lol.
I will def be in for the next shoot though.

Yeah im the other one from chatt that would have rode up with reed lol.
I will def be in for the next shoot though.

I wouldn't mind doing something like this bi-monthly and it wouldn't need to be in the exact place if others had a nice place to meet up.

I typed this out yesterday but I guess I never hit "post".

I talked to the folks at The OK Corral yesterday about any possible area closures on the 19th. I told her that a group of folks from the gun forum I am part of would like to come out but were concerned that groups could have parts of the places rented out, She said that they had nothing on the calender for that day and went ahead and marked it down that we would be coming so that nothing would be scheduled. She asked if I wanted her to reserve us anything in particular but since I figured folks would be shooting pistols, shotguns and rifles I told her I didn't think so but she did tell me that if I changed my mind to just come by or give her a call. If anyone thinks we need to have anything reserved then please let me know and I will get in touch with her but she said that Saturdays are very much less crowded than Sundays, especially if we came out in the morning.

I got to do a bit of shooting with Sonny and a couple of his friends and asside from it being unseasonably hot for October we had a good time. Enjoyed meeting you fellas and look forward to meeting more of you on the 19th.

The pleasure was ours Luke, we had a good time, and we will come out for the 19th also.

I would strongly suggest that you start a new thread announcing this TGO Getogether. This thread has been going on for a while and has probably lost interest. If you start a new one, I think you'll get more interest.

I will change the title as we get closer to the date.

Hopefully we can make this a monthly or bi monthly event.

That'd be great!

OK Corral, 19 Oct at 0900... I'm in.

I hate to, but I'm going to have back out on this. I just got word of an "all hands on deck" meeting about 45-minutes ago. I believe it's related to OK, and I don't mean "OK Corral".