Guest GUTTERbOY

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest emsputz
yet the questions still remains....

If a bunch of stupid hippies get capped in the forest, and no one but the shooter (who is, of course, wearing ear protection) is around, does it make a sound? and would anyone care?

I don't know about the sound thing, but as far as caring, I just don't think I could bring myself to it. I wonder what the hippies would do if you were to walk through the forest near them with a group of friends, a chainsaw, a can of kerosene, a cooler full of steaks and a keg of beer? Do you think they would attack? Maybe get violent? I shudder to think what would happen. :shake:

Guest bkelm18
I don't know about the sound thing, but as far as caring, I just don't think I could bring myself to it. I wonder what the hippies would do if you were to walk through the forest near them with a group of friends, a chainsaw, a can of kerosene, a cooler full of steaks and a keg of beer? Do you think they would attack? Maybe get violent? I shudder to think what would happen. :shake:

No, they would just cry some more and pee in their hippie panties.

+2/3 I wanted to give a +1, but I would substitute the ax for a chain saw.:P

Well my reasoning behind the ax is that with a chainsaw, I can make a more humane...err umm an Arborane cut, therefore lessening the pain that is suffered from said tree. However, with an AX, I can inflict immeasurable pain and suffering to said tree due to the inconsistent cuts, in varying depths and locations, not to mention if I were to angle the ax as such to hit said tree with the side of the ax or a the backend of the ax, thus subjecting said tree to blunt force trauma and even worst, if I were to happen to miss and strike the tree in other completely random areas only to leave those as open wounds that ooze sap. :shake:

Well my reasoning behind the ax is that with a chainsaw, I can make a more humane...err umm an Arborane cut, therefore lessening the pain that is suffered from said tree. However, with an AX, I can inflict immeasurable pain and suffering to said tree due to the inconsistent cuts, in varying depths and locations, not to mention if I were to angle the ax as such to hit said tree with the side of the ax or a the backend of the ax, thus subjecting said tree to blunt force trauma and even worst, if I were to happen to miss and strike the tree in other completely random areas only to leave those as open wounds that ooze sap. :P

+2

:shake: