TGO #6 on Google

Don't want to pop your bubble, but use a new computer or a someone else's computer, and you will not see this. I once thought the same thing until I used my Apple IPAD. I normally read and post TGO stuff on my desktop PC, but my IPAD I normally read other websites. I googled something gun related once on my PC, and saw a lot of interesting posts, but TGO posts showed up about 6th or 7th on list. I think duplicated the same search on my IPAD, and nothing TGO related showed.
  • Like 2
Runco is spot on, the way most of these companies provide search and advert results is by skimming your history and or temp files.

That's why after you look at light bulbs on homedepot.com, when you go to another site, the advertisement is for light bulbs.
  • Administrator

Don't want to pop your bubble, but use a new computer or a someone else's computer, and you will not see this. I once thought the same thing until I used my Apple IPAD. I normally read and post TGO stuff on my desktop PC, but my IPAD I normally read other websites. I googled something gun related once on my PC, and saw a lot of interesting posts, but TGO posts showed up about 6th or 7th on list. I think duplicated the same search on my IPAD, and nothing TGO related showed.

This.  Google knows your search patterns and ranks things accordingly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.