Glock 17 1st Generation

big mo

Question for you Glock gurus. I have a few Glocks but far from an expert on them. I have a 98%+ G17 1st Gen and I was going to trade it for another handgun. A friend is telling me that would be a mistake because they are becoming rare and will be vaulable collectibles very soon. Talk to me guys let me know your view. If you all think so I will hold onto it....Thx

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with nsnate. 1 gen 17s are becoming less common with respect to being handed across the gun counters across the land, but they are by no means rare.

Keep it...shoot it...enjoy it. Anything trading you will do will end up costing you more than if you bought something else outright.

I'm with you guys. I did not think they're rare guns. But I did want to be safe than sorry that I let it go. Another thing that confused me was what this guy is allowing me on the trade. Much higher than what I thought and know it's worth. Just didn't know if he knew something I didn't know. And just for the record he made me the offer, so I'm was not trying to beat him.:)

Edited by big mo

Uh yeah. Please trade the 17 in for the USP45...

I'll shunn you forever if you dont take that hell of a deal.:D

But seriously. Dont be a foo. Grab that USP. You're getting more gun.

35696960zj0.jpg

He gets off at 4:00pm. I talked to him 5 mins ago and now he's throwing in 225 rds of .45 ammo for $30.:D I will be sitting in his driveway before he gets there. Trust me I know this deal does not come by often. I'm on it like stink on sh*t. Todays must be my day, I'm going to buy some lottery tickets.;)

Nate, If I did not some what know the guy I would think about passing on the deal. But he's a semi-retired doctor and we've played golf a few times. The deal on the ammo is because he does not have another .45. Never the less I'm packing when I sleep.:D Ok guys I've got to go close my deal!!!;)

Edited by big mo