Project to recreate the big bang

Guest sling

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And not to mention that most scientists put their beliefs in science... rather than "faith and speculation."

Yeah, I am not saying they think they are playing GOD........I am saying....that I think they are.

I know they have no faith in a Creator, and that science is their God.

But I say Someone created the matter that slammed into each other.

I don't dispute Science, but I do say there is a Higher Power behind the scenes.

That is it....I don't want to have to explain any farther. This topic was not intended to go down the Faith Road, and it has, so I will gracefully bow out.

What a way to go!!!!!

It would better than Obama getting elected. BTW, did you know that 80% of the French people favor Obama?

Yeah, there was a short discussion during WWII about whether the A-bomb would ignite the atmosphere. Fools are born every minute - and some of them become "scientists" somehow.

Unless a wave of energy propagates outwards from the site, our annihilation by a micro black hole would theoretically take forever, from our perspective, as we approach the event horizon... I think the only part that will really suck is the violent acceleration and, of course, being cooked by x-rays for eternity...

Of course, with our luck... the most likely scenario is that they will destroy the earth's magnetic field, and we'll have to send a team of bad actors to the center of the earth to restart the core, meanwhile the French particle-accelerator scientists' brains are being devoured by all of the remaining soccer-moms who ran out of gasoline for their SUVs because of the hurricanes Al Gore warned us would happen due to global warming.

My microwave oven quit working last night :lol:

God help us all!

Microwave is working fine after I shorted across the fuse.

Oven temperature sensor is out ($200)

Toaster oven died and the replacement had to be taken back because the temperature was 50 degrees off.

Have a nice day.... :lol:

Won't have to worry about the x-rays....its the Tides that will get ya!

Read Larry Nivens "There will be Tides" and "Neutron Star" good stuff

I'm really impressed with the groups knowledge of particle and quantum physics! We should be hanging out on the MIT or Lawrence Livermore message boards more than here. :tinfoil: