3 gun at MTSC in Manchester starting 1/26/2014

Mags can only be discarded if they have an even number or rounds remaining.  Magazines with an odd number or rounds remaining must be stored inside the shooters weak-hand sock. 

:rock:

Do you mean "weak-foot sock"?

Edited by broox

if forecast holds, we will be there. my major ammo is suppose to be here tomorrow so finally get to try the open gun with major.

and the most important thing is I will get to several people I think of as friends I have not got to see since I got hurt.

and even talked the wife into shooting, in the past she would go without me in a heartbeat, but now she is still afraid to leave me alone.

this will be great for the both of us.

thanks, all

had a great time Ryan and staff did a great match and a couple stages had options which guns on which target, got see several people I had not got to see in a while.. we shot with DMark and he was very helpful with some tips to help me retrain myself on shooting pistol. and he also notice that the shotgun looked a little heavy for my left hand, talked about some idea's 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.