Lone Survivor Movie

mcordell

I'm just glad these guys can be memorialized even if Hollywood does a crap job of accuracy. The loss of this small group hurts as bad as us losing over 50 thousand men in the pacific in ww2... I'll go see it for sure. I want to see the story before I read it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
Dustbuster, I highly recommend reading it first to have a proper perspective of the story that Hollywood is trying to convey. It is a quick read and some of the authors internal dialog can't be replicated on film. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Dustbuster, I highly recommend reading it first to have a proper perspective of the story that Hollywood is trying to convey. It is a quick read and some of the authors internal dialog can't be replicated on film.Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Sure enough, listening to luttrell's account when interviewed as well summed it up. Looking forward to the read thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

I haven't read it, am searching for the ebook to download now. 

Edit - found the epub and have it uploaded to my Google Books to read over the next couple of days.  I have seen the movie previews and looking forward to watching it.

Edited by jonathon1289