sling on a 10/22

Guest Boonie

i just bought a new ruger 10/22 stainless with blue laminated stock and was wanting to install a sling on it. will it decrease the value on the rifle? or should i just forget about the sling? by the way i bought the rifle from HERO-GEAR and let me say they:rock:.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Start with a free acc. on photpbucket..

Upload your pic's there for them to host.

Then copy and paste the link from photobucket to you post here and you should have it..

• 2 weeks later...

well i bought the John Masen sling mount witch comes with the barrel band for the frount sling mount. but now i need to drill a hole in the rear buttstock. any info on were i can fine instructions on how to drill the hole and what size bit to use? the rear sling mount screw threads looks a little short ( it has 4 threads on it) to me and i was wandering if any body else used the sling mount kit from John masen company?

Bring it by and we will install the sling swivel for free.

i do appreciate the offer but i went ahead and installed the sling mount. it wasn't a real big deal. i found some info on the net.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.