3 gun MTSC 4-6-14

Middle Tennessee shooters club is hosting its monthly 3-gun match on Sunday April 6th. Registration opens at 11:00 am and ends promptly at noon. 5 stages approximately 70 rounds with each gun. Info at midtnshooters.com
or email me at sumocrp@aol.com
I'll be at the Task Force Dagger match the weekend before so I won't be able to do the normal pre set up I do so any help the morning of the match will be greatly appreciated. I will be at the range at 0800 for set up.
Thanks
Ryan

Am I the only one who sees MTSC and thinks Music city tac shooters?

Me Too!

I get all dyslexia trying to get my brain to process MCTS and MTSC.  :screwy:   

I have to think in geographic terms such as, "I'm shooting IDPA this Saturday in Dickson" or "This Sunday is 3Gun in Manchester."

There are those good friends of mine up in Bowling Green who are the Green River Gun Club. 

What the heck "Green River" are they talking about?  :shrug:    The Barren and Gasper Rivers are the ones near their range.

Dang Confusing and Bewildering!  :eek: 

Edited by DMark

Heavy metal is always welcome. I'm just not man enough for that division myself.

Well Ryan...., I'm now old & slow enough that recovering from the recoil really doesn't add too much overall time to my final score!   :-\   

Just need to figure out the real Heavy Metal question - - - M1?  M14?  G3?  FAL?   :dunno:

See you on 6 April.   

• Like 1

Stage 1. 24 rifle, 16 pistol, 8 shotgun
Stage 2. 20 shotgun
Stage 3. 20 pistol
Stage 4. 16 rifle 8 shotgun 16 pistol
Stage 5. 22 rifle 16 pistol 24 shotgun

Ryan,

Will we need any SLUGs for this match.

DMark If you decide to shoot Heavy post it up here and I'll dust off the big guns and join ya

slowsure,

Yup...., I'm bringing the Big Iron for this one.  FAL, 870 Pump, 1911! :tough:

Edited by DMark
  • Like 1

..... This old guy needs the glass! Looking forward to it.

Yea I now need them also....., but there is something "That Ain't Right" about having a red-dot on a Pump Shotgun!  :rofl:  

173rdABN and I spent yesterday at the range verifying our zeros.  My old "Pre-Wilson Combat Sellout Scattergun Technologies" 870 will still put a slug Center-of-Chest at 100 yards.  :pleased:  

But when did the sight radius change on my FAL?  That front post is all fuzzy and gray now!  :ugh:

However, 173rdABN can confirm that my FAL still has very strong brass extraction and ejection!!!!!  :up:

• Like 1

we should be there, unless something happens. may not be able to shoot stage 5 though.

No excuses now... I'm guessing you will be on the shoot through plan so shoot stage 5 with us and I will load that tube fed SG for you if that's your concern....;-)

See you there....

• Like 1